I notice the gate yesterday was 6,200 or so, that was Uniteds gate v Lincoln City in their first ever league game in 1970. Shewsburys away gate is about 500, so it 5,700....in div 1.

The much heralded improvement in attendance is negligible, its not going to buy you survival in div 1, its a small improvement on next to nothing.

It makes me wonder why the man with the Jurrassic park figure bothers. He is willing to let the club be relegated, and by default end Bonners career at United so that he can build a cheap training shack and a lego ground. If it happens.

United have always been slow on development, all of this should have taken place a generation ago, when the club was being hoop de tootled.

The Corona Kop on tv is a serious embarrasment, any new development is just treading water.

Supporters should arrange formal dinners to raise cash, garden parties with bouncy castles and birthday rides, maybe a brass band down Regent Street on a sunday.

Having said that, any money invested into United is so foolish its takes the breath away, there cannot be a more hopeless club than this, all you have to do is look at the investors of other clubs.

United have Paul Barry.

He thinks he can run a model T Ford on an empty gas tank, and for sure, i look down on United like i would any lefty, lacking in intelligence, sheep, easily led, tacky, a herd, forelock tugging to chaos, bowing and scraping to half developed marionettes, dealers in poverty and squalor, dunces, with boxers faces.

United are holed below the line, limping, sinking, but denying it, indeed, somehow see a brighter future.

Blood pressure, pulse and respiration needs taking, and inventories need taking in regards to all maladies, as no one can find out whats wrong.

In my view, its the heart, the heart is black but still beating, by a man with a big banger hitting a gong like the film man.

Every so often, just enough to keep the blood flowing, to keep the heart from stopping, the body riven with stinking disease.

See if im wrong......