+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot England

Ot England

What a game this has been.

Fiji not quite in it but they brought it back to 24-24 with some great rugger.

England have now just took a drop goal to make it 27-24 with only 8 minutes to go.

What a late run by Ben Earl…, outstanding!

Farrell running the kick clock down to the last few seconds….. class 😄

If Fiji get this try they win it…….

Game over but what a fantastic effort by Fiji… got to feel for them. Final score 30-24

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    If Fiji get this try they win it…….
    It’s all over, just waiting for crash to come on now & congratulate us.

Fantastic effort from England, Fiji very unlucky. But, France v S Africa is different class. Should be the final

I've watched most of the games and the Wales and Ireland games were brilliant, but today's game with England v Fiji was a real edge of your seat thriller and I was expecting a late Fiji try to put us out but thankfully we held on. I've since watched the France v South Africa game and in my opinion it's been the best one so far. Brilliant to watch but I can't see England getting past the Springboks in their semi final game next weekend. I hope they do though but highly unlikely I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What a late run by Ben Earl…, outstanding!

Farrell running the kick clock down to the last few seconds….. class ��
    I thought that was brilliant.Clear headed thinking in a highly stressful situation.The only time I can remember in sport where someone is perfectly entitled to waste time!

I'm not massive on Rugby, tend to watch England matches if they're on and i'm in, but have to say the 4 quarter finals have been tremendous games, with the last 3 going down to the wire. Brilliant sport

I honestly expected us to be out, missed start but what an edge of seat that was

Well done lads, go on you can do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast