+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by thefulltenyards View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how you post pictures?
    I suppose I should have added. Any image you want to post, it's much easier if you download it first to your downloads or pictures folder and then post it from there. I think you can post direct from a URL, but I wouldn't bother with that. I tend to use "post images" because I find the option that they give you in the reply box, either doesn't always work, or is very fussy on which format your piccy needs to be in, (.img or .png). If you wanna know how to use "post images", Eli will explain cos I know he uses it as well.

Have a practise you'll soon get the hang of it.

https://postimages.org/

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I suppose I should have added. Any image you want to post, it's much easier if you download it first to your downloads or pictures folder and then post it from there. I think you can post direct from a URL, but I wouldn't bother with that. I tend to use "post images" because I find the option that they give you in the reply box, either doesn't always work, or is very fussy on which format your piccy needs to be in, (.img or .png). If you wanna know how to use "post images", Eli will explain cos I know he uses it as well.

Have a practise you'll soon get the hang of it.

https://postimages.org/
    Correct, that's the site I use. Just pick the pic then select the 'Hotlink for forums' option.

I'm more interested in what the pic will be. I've always wondered what the Burchnall Bandwagon looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Correct, that's the site I use. Just pick the pic then select the 'Hotlink for forums' option.

I'm more interested in what the pic will be. I've always wondered what the Burchnall Bandwagon looked like.
    Name:  IoT-Bandwagon-clear.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  93.5 KB

Sorry - it's late

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Sorry - it's late
    No problem, it was worth the wait. It's not that far from my mental image.

In that the horses were grey, but I got the driver in lilac slacks spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    🤣🤣🤣

Fine to talk and speculate that's natural but remembering it was nothing pure speculation would have been helpful. It was never more than just a throw away post match comment by an ex player at that club.
    I'll steer well clear of threads like this, but now the dust has settled one lesson has to be for the ex players.

Apart from sparking more speculation, it'll achieve nothing good. That manager is appointed and the rest of the squad will immediately see you as teacher's pet. He isn't appointed and the new manager, depending on his character and online habits, may look at you sideways. Players should always keep schtum at these times, like they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I'll steer well clear of threads like this, but now the dust has settled one lesson has to be for the ex players.

Apart from sparking more speculation, it'll achieve nothing good. That manager is appointed and the rest of the squad will immediately see you as teacher's pet. He isn't appointed and the new manager, depending on his character and online habits, may look at you sideways. Players should always keep schtum at these times, like they usually do.
    If he keeps playing like this I don’t think it will matter if he goes in with a Luke Williams mask on 😂😂😂

https://x.com/oufcofficial/status/17...346309372?s=48

Thank you both for the help may give it a try at some point.
    Reading back through the panic period is quite amusing. Favourite part was the musings of a returning Moniz and the dreaded change in Wikipedia information.

Thank you both for the help may give it a try at some point.
    Reading back through the panic period is quite amusing. Favourite part was the musings of a returning Moniz and the dreaded change in Wikipedia information.
    Well said Laddo! 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Sorry - it's late
    Never mind the Burchnall bandwagon. What does the Williams bandwagon look like?
    In my mind it is very large and probably shaped like the Meadow Lane Stadium.

Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast