+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    That beauty of a goal fae Ryan Christie.
    That beauty of a meltdoon by Mark McGhee as well.

"Get that tae..."

That's two games to be rescheduled (the Livi game was postponed because of the League Cup semi), and we don't have a free midweek until just before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    St Johnstone game was postponed in January 2022 because of the weather.

I’m sure there have been others this century, I seem to recall a game being called off because of heavy fog?

https://www.afc.co.uk/2022/01/29/mat...-st-johnstone/
    Jeez, here was me wracking my wee brain thinking about it and only last year!😂

I mind the Motherwell game from 2017 due to floodlight failure not long after kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Jeez, here was me wracking my wee brain thinking about it and only last year!😂

I mind the Motherwell game from 2017 due to floodlight failure not long after kick off.
    No disrespect meant to you but I was sure that we had games postponed this century because of the weather.

Other games postponed this century I remember were,

The Game against the Huns because the Queen died.

The couple of games in the covid lockdown where the players went out and Nicola Sturgeon cancelled our games because we broke the rules

When do we think this is likely to be played now? January sometime at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    When do we think this is likely to be played now? January sometime at the earliest.
    More than likely. We only have a free midweek in December, before Christmas, and the Livingston game still has to be rearranged.

It's being played on Tuesday. I'm not starting a new thread for this game.

Really not looking forward to this one.

Need my heid examined.

In
    South Stand
    Work
    Hame

5-0 Phillips X3 and a brace from Shaymo

Usually when up against it we get a result.

The Dark Blues pumped Livi 4-1 at Almondvale yesterday, so we should be worried.

We’re at the stage where a defeat wouldn’t be the end of the world. Robson’s demise is inevitable, it’s just a question of how long Cormack will continue to deny reality and persist with this farce.

I can easy see Dundee winning this one. We’ll likely start well - all fired up to “make it up to the fans” - actually do fück all, not score, concede a cheap goal fae a high ball into the box, then fold like a cheap suit.

Just for a change…

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast