+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t worry about Robson too much as he will be gone sooner or later.

Why did the fans clap the players off at full time after another limp wristed performance?

Should have booed them off the park.If that’s them putting in an effort to try to win the game we are well and truly fvcked.

They can take all the defenders we signed in the summer too.Can’t believe we have paid money for some of them.
    Errr .... sorry min, Ah might hae been on a dodgy stream wi sh!te sound, and Ah hae a significant hearin' loss in ma left lug, but Ah can still tell the difference atween clappin an' 'boooooooo' ... and at full time, the latter was by far the mair dominant tone.

Re. yer comment on defenders, Ah partially agree ... in spite o' the goal we lost tonight, Ah reckon McDonald is solid, jist needs mair games. Gartenmann acquits himself well most games, and impresses on occasion ... would dae better if he knew the 'what the fk' role he was playin in a 'what the fk' defensive scenario .. personally, Ah think he would be better as a one man defensive mid ahead o' a back 4. Be a better stopgap replacement for Ramadani than Shinnie Ah reckon.

Ruby? - bombscare. Jensen? Decent defender generally, but Ah think we get mair in terms o' attackin' fitba fae Milne/Devlin an' McKenzie whether in a back 3, 4 or 5.

If we're growin a team, Ah say drap Clarkson, Shinnie, Hayes in favour o' guys fa actually feel like they need/want tae prove they are first team material ... and for fk sake ... gie guys like Duncan, Morris etc mair than 10 minutes a fortnight in a game we're already fkd tae mak a case.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t worry about Robson too much as he will be gone sooner or later.

Why did the fans clap the players off at full time after another limp wristed performance?

Should have booed them off the park.If that’s them putting in an effort to try to win the game we are well and truly fvcked.

Hayes,Polvara and Clarkson all laughing and joking as they walked off the pitch. I never saw anything remotely funny at Pittodrie tonight.

The 3 of them can fvck off with Robson as they are all shyte.

They can take all the defenders we signed in the summer too.Can’t believe we have paid money for some of them.
    Limp wristed? **** me DonsDaft has risen

Never thought I would ever say this, but Jamie Clangers Langfield in his final season at the dons is a better keepr than Kelle fkn Roos will ever be.
    Time to go for that lad, cheerio

The best and most fluid the team has looked this season is with a back 4 and support on the wings in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 in transition

Even then Robson has used it too cautiously and used centre midfielders or none wingers in the wide areas it has still looked better than this awful 5 at the back nonsense and using defenders in he wing back positions with almost no attributes to be a wingback, Jack MIlne a wingback?.what the hell is Robson doing, it's ust a ****ty negative way to line up on a football field

The back 4 was working much better and even against hearts for 60 minutes we were the better team, the mentality was the issue in the last 30 against hearts not the formation, the team looks much more fluid that way

Hes just playing it , or lets say attempting to play it far too safely , formation wrong and using the wrong players in key positions in pretty much every line up he puts out, and he seems obsessed with playing 5 at the back despite it yielding a 25% win ratio

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Never thought I would ever say this, but Jamie Clangers Langfield in his final season at the dons is a better keepr than Kelle fkn Roos will ever be.
    Time to go for that lad, cheerio
    Steady on min! Roos, like most of our squad, has regressed due to the clown in charge and the coaching team.

I'm nae saying he is a world beater and wouldn't be overly fussed if he left in the summer (which I think he will), but history has shown we really have signed some shyte keepers over the years and wouldn't be too sure in the club sourcing an upgrade for him in the summer,

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    The best and most fluid the team has looked this season is with a back 4 and support on the wings in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 in transition

Even then Robson has used it too cautiously and used centre midfielders or none wingers in the wide areas it has still looked better than this awful 5 at the back nonsense and using defenders in he wing back positions with almost no attributes to be a wingback, Jack MIlne a wingback?.what the hell is Robson doing, it's ust a ****ty negative way to line up on a football field

The back 4 was working much better and even against hearts for 60 minutes we were the better team, the mentality was the issue in the last 30 against hearts not the formation, the team looks much more fluid that way

Hes just playing it , or lets say attempting to play it far too safely , formation wrong and using the wrong players in key positions in pretty much every line up he puts out, and he seems obsessed with playing 5 at the back despite it yielding a 25% win ratio
    I sit at the back of the SS around the half way line and you get a great view of how we are set up on the pitch. The space we gave Dundee last night was frightening. If Dundee were a better team they would have exploited that space better. They did do it better in the second half when they took off their number 28.

As you say, we played decent against Hearts and the loss was more down to our mentality when we went a goal behind rather than playing four at the back. We looked worse on Saturday once he changed tactics.

To revert to his favourite formation last night was unforgivable and should hasten his departure.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Errr .... sorry min, Ah might hae been on a dodgy stream wi sh!te sound, and Ah hae a significant hearin' loss in ma left lug, but Ah can still tell the difference atween clappin an' 'boooooooo' ... and at full time, the latter was by far the mair dominant tone.

Re. yer comment on defenders, Ah partially agree ... in spite o' the goal we lost tonight, Ah reckon McDonald is solid, jist needs mair games. Gartenmann acquits himself well most games, and impresses on occasion ... would dae better if he knew the 'what the fk' role he was playin in a 'what the fk' defensive scenario .. personally, Ah think he would be better as a one man defensive mid ahead o' a back 4. Be a better stopgap replacement for Ramadani than Shinnie Ah reckon.

Ruby? - bombscare. Jensen? Decent defender generally, but Ah think we get mair in terms o' attackin' fitba fae Milne/Devlin an' McKenzie whether in a back 3, 4 or 5.

If we're growin a team, Ah say drap Clarkson, Shinnie, Hayes in favour o' guys fa actually feel like they need/want tae prove they are first team material ... and for fk sake ... gie guys like Duncan, Morris etc mair than 10 minutes a fortnight in a game we're already fkd tae mak a case.
    There was booing at full time along with the Robson gtf chants but when the players were walking around the pitch the ultras in particular were clapping towards them.

As I was walking out of Pittodrie last night I heard a guy saying to his mate that “this squad should be in 2nd place “

I think some are under the illusion that we have a better squad than we actually have because we have paid money for a lot of these players.

From what I saw last night there are a few Dundee players that would instantly improve us.Apart from Miovski and potentially Jack Milne I can’t see many of our players who would improve Dundee.

Is he away yet?

Apparently Robson said on redtv it was 2 tired teams and we looked leggy. FFS

None left when I went to get one at halftime. Disappointing.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast