+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Dundee

Aberdeen v Dundee

Back to proper once again this Saturday, when our ex assistant manager Tony Docherty and his team are the next team up, to be overwhelmed by the mighty Dons.

Anyone who didn't know (me!), this is a 6pm kick off.

In
    South Stand
    Home
    Getting some food.

3-1 Miox2 and Sockler.

Hopefully Barry will have sorted out the mess from the last game, and we can do to the Dees what we did to the Huns.

Hopefully this storm will have passed to make for easier driving conditions than we had for saintees game.

The gaffer has been spikkin tae the press. Morris and McGarry are still oot, he has a lot of respect for Tony Docherty, and they're having to train inside because of the storm.

Apparently some damage to the Pittodrie roof last night. No idea which stands it was from and how bad it was.

I would imagine the game will be off tomorrow.

Red alert weather warning from Montrose to Stonehaven from midnight tonight until Sunday morning.

Surely there is going to be a decision on this even as early as tonight. I don't fancy travelling up and getting stuck at Brechin as per saintees game.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Surely there is going to be a decision on this even as early as tonight. I don't fancy travelling up and getting stuck at Brechin as per saintees game.
    I see that the shop/ticket office are both shut again today. Given it is dry in Aberdeen today albeit very windy and tomorrow the forecast is much worse, surely they will postpone just to avoid unnecessary travelling from supporters outwith the City like yourself even if the pitch is playable. You might get stuck somewhere if you travel but it won't be Brechin unless you have your own boat!!

Yep as you say Aberdeen might be fine and pitch playable surly they have to take into account Dumpdee team and fans trying to get there. A red weather warning isn't issued for nothing. I'm hoping to collect my PAOK away ticket tomorrow too.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Yep as you say Aberdeen might be fine and pitch playable surly they have to take into account Dumpdee team and fans trying to get there. A red weather warning isn't issued for nothing. I'm hoping to collect my PAOK away ticket tomorrow too.
    Game almost certainly will be off
    Chris Harvey tweeted contacted the SPFL as authorities will not allow fans etc to travel through red weather warning for entertainment purposes
    Why they can’t say it now is beyond me

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast