+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Crawley

Like I said, keep Rio on the right!

CBR is having a terrible game.

CBR is having a terrible game.

My comment was just what he needed. Great cross from Williams.

In the end a really good win. Difficult watch on the screen when there's so little atmosphere in the background. It always seems so unreal.
    However 4 decent goals. Nev did wonderfully well to kill the ball over the top and push it around the keeper. Also great that 2 of our goals came from driven crosses along the ground when the opposition were chasing back to cover.
    Tracey had a great 60 minutes before being caught. Tabiner and Powell also involved in a lot with the exception of 10 minutes around Crawley's second. Thought things steadied when Mickey D came on. Long had a fairly quiet game.
    Tuesday night is going to be interesting. Not really looking forward to travelling there and back with Stockport fans. Hope I feel well enough.

Not many celebrating another win and move into the automatics on here. Surely everybody is reasonably happy with how things are going?????

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Not many celebrating another win and move into the automatics on here. Surely everybody is reasonably happy with how things are going?????
    Very happy with how things are going. I have no clue whether we can keep it up but the truth is the relegation battle some were predicting seems a long way off. Traditionally 50 points is the target for avoiding relegation and we are over half way to that total. I think there will come a bad run and we will drop a few places but my prediction of 10th looks a touch pessimistic at the moment. I do, however, think that a big reason for our success is our rookie manager. The signs were there last season particularly post New Year. We need to hang on to him!

They are really proving my expectations wrong in a good way. Not missing Ageyi at all like I thought they would. Incidentally I don't think that he has put his boots on yet for Leyton Orient, does anybody know the circumstances? Roll on Tuesday night, can I dare to think more of the same and it should be a bumper crowd with a great atmosphere.

Should certainly be big numbers on Tuesday- is Nick Powell injured, not in their 18 today? (Nor Ainley at Grimsby.)

Sounds like a good solid win. No arguing with 4 goals.

That comment about Ainley at Grimsby, sounds a bit fishy to me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast