+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Crawley

Creepy Crawley

Will be a really tough game - they have won their last 3 games.

Add to that the number of players injured or carrying 'knocks', it will be an interesting starting XI

In spite of that I am staying upbeat, and going for a cheeky 2-1 win

CBR to score

Formation will depend on which players are available, but hope it starts as 3-5-2

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Will be a really tough game - they have won their last 3 games.

Add to that the number of players injured or carrying 'knocks', it will be an interesting starting XI

In spite of that I am staying upbeat, and going for a cheeky 2-1 win

CBR to score

Formation will depend on which players are available, but hope it starts as 3-5-2
    Yes definitely hoping at least some can start as they did on Saturday - notably Long and Demetriou! At least we have 2 back from international duty.

about the "knocks", I'm sure tracey will be one of them, as he's very injury prone. Same goes with Long. To be honest, any of the starting XI from the rovers match could be knackered still as they worked extremely hard for 104 mins, which is way too long for a 4th teir football match. we could se big nev start as he could be lot of help. About crawley, they do look very strong and I think a draw would be a very good result.

2-2

Cbr and mickey d to score.

I suspect most of the six will start. I suspect, like others, that if any don't make it, it's likely to be Tracey and Long. However, that just means Rowe will play and either Nev and/ or White will play. I hope LB resists putting Rio at LB/LWB as Rio is so much much more effective as a free roaming right sided player. Also, although Cooney has improved, he still doesn't offer enough.
    Don't think clean sheets will continue so going for another 2-2 draw. If Rio plays on the right he will also get on the scoresheet. Tabs for the other. Otherwise if Long is fit, he might score the second,, not Tabs.

To add to the above, this 2-2 will not involve being 2-0 down. In fact I'll be as bold to suggest we'll take the lead and then go behind before finally equalising.
    Fortunately, I don't gamble and my time-machine never got off the ground.😉

Anyone going today? I'm not as my local friend has other things on this weekend. So going to Sutton instead.

I'm not, it's too far aswell as it being cold and very wet down south. I'd say the usual 100-200 are going tho.

Wish I knew who really is missing through injury, today. Mickey D would be the biggest loss🤞

Backing off and conceding again. Didn't think the shot was that good and was stoppage.

Well taken equaliser from Tracey.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast