+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is freezing Council tax fair to

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Nobody told me that. I saw it first hand. I am well aware of the drug problems in holland, i am also aware of the drug problems all over europe. Which european country has the highest drug related deaths?

Any policy which might reduce that number of deaths is surely good?

Remember that drugs are still illegal in Scotland and nowhere has the snp said they want to legalise them.

What they want to do is make it safer for addicts and reduce drug related deaths.

What part of that do you think is wrong?

The increasing drug deaths in Scotland are a consequence of the SNP cutting funding.

Everyone who takes a real interest knows that.

Joe Fitzpatrick got binned from government because of it.

He got re elected with an increased majority.

Shows you how much the SNP and its enablers really care.

The SNP have said for years they want to legalise all drugs I thought that was common knowledge. So far this has been blocked by Westminster but looks like they're trying to introduce it by stealth with these clinics and drug testing facilities.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...36173#comments

Their latest effort https://www.itv.com/news/2023-07-07/...on-to-be-legal

They already supply heroin to drug users in Glasgow and that almost certainly will eventually cover the whole of Scotland. I don't think someone's wife will be going to Asda for it but when legalised someone will have to supply it.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The increasing drug deaths in Scotland are a consequence of the SNP cutting funding.

Everyone who takes a real interest knows that.

Joe Fitzpatrick got binned from government because of it.

He got re elected with an increased majority.

Shows you how much the SNP and its enablers really care.
    Anyone who takes a real interest means anyone who dislikes the snp and can never say they have done anything worthwhile.

Your hatred of the snp is pretty obvious, and makes you blinkered. But you think it makes you smart somehow

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    The SNP have said for years they want to legalise all drugs I thought that was common knowledge. So far this has been blocked by Westminster but looks like they're trying to introduce it by stealth with these clinics and drug testing facilities.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...36173#comments

Their latest effort https://www.itv.com/news/2023-07-07/...on-to-be-legal

They already supply heroin to drug users in Glasgow and that almost certainly will eventually cover the whole of Scotland. I don't think someone's wife will be going to Asda for it but when legalised someone will have to supply it.
    They supply pharmaceutical grade heroine to a lot of people. But so does every country.

Anyone who takes a real interest means anyone who dislikes the snp and can never say they have done anything worthwhile.

Your hatred of the snp is pretty obvious, and makes you blinkered. But you think it makes you smart somehow
    Tell me 10 worthwhile things they have done in 16yrs.

Hate is a wasted emotion. Nationalism breeds hate.

I’m smart enough to see things for what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Tell me 10 worthwhile things they have done in 16yrs.

Hate is a wasted emotion. Nationalism breeds hate.

I’m smart enough to see things for what they are.
    Nope. Not having that. Especially the last bit

Nope. Not having that. Especially the last bit
    Too easy.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)