+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dom Simpson - Moulin Rouge

Dom Simpson - Moulin Rouge

Impressive stuff.

Leading role in West End musical.

Ewan McGregor played the part in the film.

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/new...U,BO3TP,3J6E,1

Talented family

Never seen moulin rouge but fancy going to the west end version now.

Quote Originally Posted by mullen103 View Post
    Talented family

Never seen moulin rouge but fancy going to the west end version now.
    They seem to be getting more talented all the time.

I wonder if Helen Skelton is related?

A school pal of mine once told me that his younger brother who insisted on walking behind us all on the way to school did a bit of dancing and now he is going to try his hand at acting.

Fast forward a few years and their Dad ended up teaching me at that Carlisle Itec place and Bryan had landed a few roles by this time and his Dad was telling me what roles he had coming up next - Bryan Dick is his name.

There was a Midsomer Murders episode on not long back and I spotted him in it, had quite a big part in it - think he was in Master & Commander too with Russell Crowe.

Just shows that you don't have to come from down south to make a name for yourself as if you are committed and are any good then Carlisle can be a perfect place to develop your skills.
    Last edited by crushalime; 21-10-2023 at 12:30 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)