+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 📺Interview with Notts CEO Joe Palmer

📺Interview with Notts CEO Joe Palmer

Worth reviewing this chap's background described when he was appointed:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ntment-210723/

Interesting that he describes Meadow Lane as an old ground when he’s talking about the facilities, given that most of the stadium is only 30 years old.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the ground gets a new, sponsored name at some point, given his talk about working more with “key stakeholders” in the city.

The Trinity Square nail bar stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    The Trinity Square nail bar stadium.

🤣🤣🤣

better than a failing estate agents !!

It's probably one of the older stadiums now! It wouldn't surprise me with all the development going on in the area if the Jimmy Sirrel wasn't redesigned and rebuilt in the next 5-10 years. Not to expand but to bring it up to current regulations and to allow it to get to full capacity

It would have been nice to for him to at least gave a mention for Jason Turner... I got the impression he has ripped up the previous script and is starting a new one....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    It would have been nice to for him to at least gave a mention for Jason Turner... I got the impression he has ripped up the previous script and is starting a new one....
    Why would he? He didn't know Jason Turner nor did the interview questions really lead to him mention him.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He did. In his arrival statement.

Also why would he now? He didn't know him and has been in post since August.

JT is an impossible act to follow. The best communications ever to have come out the club, success on the field and sadly taken before seeing it come to fruition.
    We need to give JP time to evidence he's a suitable replacement.
    There did seem a fair bit of babble though!!😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast