+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why is Carlisle a town full of mutants

Why is Carlisle a town full of mutants

That roam the streets

Quote Originally Posted by full-mccann View Post
    That roam the streets
    Hard to say. What do you think full-mcann?

They are not hard

I was listening to Mars radio recently and the humans there are having a hard time, the radiation is transforming them into monsters, like four arms, three legs, four heads.

I suspect the magnetic shield around the earth is weak over Carlisle or its the power plant, that the thing that measures the radiation is busted and its seepng out.

Cant rely on the NHS to do anything, just herd them into a shop, or cover them with a blanket till help arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by full-mccann View Post
    That roam the streets
    Why do you not know the difference between a town and a city ? 😁

This post has reminded me of one of my favourite past-times.

Saturday was the best due to the footfall although any day would have done as Nuneaton is surprisingly busy for a relatively small place, there is this cafe across from the bus station and we used to have a fry up and do some people watching, the amusement factor was through the roof.

This was not laughing at people who had something wrong with them but the evidence of in-breeding was there to see.

It is over used these days by saying that somewhere small is in-bred, and perhaps true to an extent but Nuneaton appears to have generations of it.

Places like Coventry and its surrounding towns like Bedworth and Nuneaton are the roughest places you could ever have this misfortune to visit - it isn't helped by the fact that they like to fight and it is heavily status driven of how hard that you are.

If anyone has been to Camp Hill in Nuneaton then they will tell you that it is one of the eeriest places you can visit, one of those places that polices itself and is not a place to go if you an outsider - the whole place is surreal as there are pyramid sized slag heaps looking at you and then the area of Camp Hill starts.

I think that Stinson Hunter the *****phile catcher is from there, I remember Camp Hill being heavily featured in his TV show and him telling you what they do to that sort in the area.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)