+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Africa Day

South Africa Day

Away from football two big matches today for England. First up (9:30) England playing World Cup cricket in India and desperately need a win to kickstart their tournament.

This is followed (20.00) by another World Cup semi- final match in France against the proteas ? another one they are not expected to win ? which ever way you look at it a big day !

Better chance in the cricket but can’t really see winning any

In the rugby England have had an easy run so far, due to the ridiculous decision to organise the groups 3 years ago. I think it will end tonight against a very strong SA team. Don't think the margin will be as great as last night.

A better chance in the cricket but I'm afraid I think we're in for a right tonking in Paris tonight. I hope I'm wrong,sport is a funny thing as we all know.Let's hope the England squad have taken some inspiration from our display at Southampton!!

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Better chance in the cricket but can’t really see winning any
    Getting hammered at cricket.

The cricket is an embarrassment! Really hope it's not an omen of things to come in Paris!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    The cricket is an embarrassment! Really hope it's not an omen of things to come in Paris!
    It is, but in a positive way. The England rugby lads will do the business tonight 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It is, but in a positive way. The England rugby lads will do the business tonight ��
    I really hope you're right Mellow. I have a good stock of beer in just in case things go pear-shape!

I don’t really follow rugby, just watch a few but looking forward to this

Last one was exciting so I’m hoping to be sat at edge of my seat again

Come onnnn

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t really follow rugby, just watch a few but looking forward to this

Last one was exciting so I’m hoping to be sat at edge of my seat again

Come onnnn
    Sometimes a result, and performance, comes from an unlikely game in any sport, and it would be foolish to write England off tonight, so I really hope you are, again, on the edge of your seat topsy for all the right reasons. UTM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast