+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warne's new chant

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I take no pleasure in his struggles. He was nice guy at NYS, and he's still a nice guy. He took the job of our manager because there was seemingly no one else willing to sacrifice an almost certain relegation.
    Exactly right. 19 years at Rotherham United as a player, coach and manager.

I’ve seen him clearing snow off the pitch with fans, send people videos wishing them and their families well during lock down, manage us to cup and play off wins at Wembley and recently attend a life long Miller’s funeral.

I’ve also seen people that slag him off scream abuse at players for misplacing a pass.

Supporters eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If I say anything negative about Warney doesn't go down well on here so I don't. All I'll say it's now there's 3 times as many fans at Derby can see through him than there was here.
    Hmmm, and that's you not saying anything negative about him on here? UTM

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    What has this got to do with us?
    ??
    You do know he played for us twice and was a manager, maybe I should have put it in the thread dedicated to ex-millers in the news, or would it get the same response.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    ??
    You do know he played for us twice and was a manager, maybe I should have put it in the thread dedicated to ex-millers in the news, or would it get the same response.
    Nah, it's just your way of having a sly dig and you know it.
    He's gone, give it a rest.

Anyway what’s the problem, it’s not like they’re in relegation zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post

I’ve seen him clearing snow off the pitch with fans, send people videos wishing them and their families well during lock down, manage us to cup and play off wins at Wembley and recently attend a life long Miller’s funeral.

I’ve also seen people that slag him off scream abuse at players for misplacing a pass.

Supporters eh?
    Agree - well said

Supporters eh?
    Quite.

Supporters eh?
    Perfectly put that scum.. you don't know what you've got till it's gone..very successful for us and a really nice bloke too..makes me wonder what some fans want..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Perfectly put that scum.. you don't know what you've got till it's gone..very successful for us and a really nice bloke too..makes me wonder what some fans want..
    You as the new fitness coach.....

Supporters eh?

This.

Arguably our best manager, certainly one of the of the most successful as a manager and a good player for us - twice.

Never understood the logic of not liking him. I honestly think some "fans" have an instant reaction to a manager based on seemingly nothing and then won't change from that opinion no matter what.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast