+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results favoured us today

Results favoured us today

Weds losing at Watford

QPR lost at Huddersfield, maybe a draw would have been better but it keeps QPR close to us.

Plymouth drew with West Brom that leaves them just outside the bottom three.

Stoke lost at Sunderland.

Overall view, not too bad at all. We just need to get something out of the Ipswich game when it's rearranged. Big ask I know but we've beaten bigger teams than Ipswich.

Watched 2 clips from players at the training ground this week gives me a feeling players will play for our current manager. If we can get through at centre back till Blackett gets fit we have enough though a limited number of players in the squad up to competing at this level while January then reassess what we need rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Weds losing at Watford

QPR lost at Huddersfield, maybe a draw would have been better but it keeps QPR close to us.

Overall view, not too bad at all. We just need to get something out of the Ipswich game when it's rearranged. Big ask I know but we've beaten bigger teams than Ipswich.
    Thought Stoke beat Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Weds losing at Watford

I think it was a home win for Stoke, Brin, (unless the BBC have it wrong,) but I agree with you - generally not too bad, though we are adrift within the bottom three.

Update: audimiller and I posted at the same time - sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I think it was a home win for Stoke, Brin, (unless the BBC have it wrong,) but I agree with you - generally not too bad, though we are adrift within the bottom three.

Update: audimiller and I posted at the same time - sorry.
    Don’t worry he can blame brinstwr..🤣..!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Don’t worry he can blame brinstwr..��..!

Oops! I didn’t refresh the page so misread it.

I blame Brinster whoever he was 😄 The real Brin is back😉

I’m always a glass half full pessimist person, but my view is we got a draw against Southampton away, ok we was dire for long periods but we got that point. Southampton are no slouches beating Leeds at home and hull away who are two teams that are playing decent as proved by Leeds licking Norwich away today.

Keep the faith, get behind the lads and let’s be the 12th man instead of sitting down and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    I’m always a glass half full pessimist person, but my view is we got a draw against Southampton away, ok we was dire for long periods but we got that point. Southampton are no slouches beating Leeds at home and hull away who are two teams that are playing decent as proved by Leeds licking Norwich away today.

Keep the faith, get behind the lads and let’s be the 12th man instead of sitting down and moaning.
    Well spoken, If you support Rotherham United, I'm sure you do, just follow the last Line,! please.

It seems an age since Southampton but I can't deny that there is always relief during an International break in the Championship as a Rotherham fan! Is there any news regarding the rumours about Green that were doing the rounds the other day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast