+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andre Green

Just looking at his stats on soccerbase and he seems to have clocked up only 46 league apparences for all his clubs since 2014!!Assuming injuries have been an issue in this? Or is he just rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do we need an injury crisis bucket collection?
    Maybe a meeting to understand what’s going on with injuries?
    I blame groundsman
    perhaps Cardiff wheeled out the Witch Doctor to exact revenge for the biblical flood event?

Maybe we should tear down our flood defences in the town so we don't have to play many games between now and January?

Andre greene hasn't done anything since hes been here although it's unfortunate he IS out for a year hes no loss imho .Maybe we will go 442 and play a winger in his position

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Andre greene hasn't done anything since hes been here although it's unfortunate he IS out for a year hes no loss imho .Maybe we will go 442 and play a winger in his position
    Wish we would go 4-4-2 but who's our back 4 now pal?

Back 4 how it looks Dext Peltier Odoffin Bramall. Got to give them enough protection but be able to get forward.

Green signed for 2 years,so we will(Probably) see him again,I honestly don`t think we have had so many injuries so early in a season,as we know he is out for the whole season,it would make sense to take him out of the 25 in January and replace him with someone else,maybe even Ferguson as well.
    What a bloody mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Green signed for 2 years,so we will(Probably) see him again,I honestly don`t think we have had so many injuries so early in a season,as we know he is out for the whole season,it would make sense to take him out of the 25 in January and replace him with someone else,maybe even Ferguson as well.
    What a bloody mess.
    TLC, have to agree, what a massive injury list, how could this have happened? Yes some are old pros but even old pros know how to look after themselves, a prime example is at Donny in his 38th year.

I have never ever seen such a list occur at RUFC in all my time watching them, so early on in the season. Saving grace, IF we go down, most will be gone close season as they are on short contracts and maybe it will be a strong lesson learned but, you can't say that about the likes of Cameron, Jamie or Andre with them being so young so what's gone wrong?

Awful news for Green personally but what the hell is happening? There was such media attention to the Chris Basham injury the other week because of the images but ironically his return to playing could be way in advance of Green,and indeed,Shane Ferguson.Some things are not always what they look like.A ruptured achillies is a huge deal and,at 25,I wish him all the best.

Can't see the EFL being helpful to our situation, they'll say it was an Act of God, and put the phone down.

Good luck to the player, he must be devastated.
    His injury occured whilst training, with nobody else near him, MT says. Think of the psychological impact of all these injuries on the wider squad, footballers are a superstitious bunch, so they could be subconsciously impacting what they do and don't do in training, leading to increased risk of injury. Within the whole injury story there is a cause (or a combination of causes) unless you believe in the paranormal and the supernatural phenonemon of "bad luck", this will not stop until those causes are found and addressed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast