+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sizing of the new shirts?

Sizing of the new shirts?

Last night nipped into the club shop and they had the new stock of home and away in.

Is it just me (no fat jokes!) or is the sizing way off? Even more so than normal?

I normally wear it over the top of a hoodie in this weather, but Christ, the size has gone up by two since last seasons shirt!

Yep, they are a shocking fit. I got home & away sent over, for both not to fit!!

For quite a few seasons now, whoever produces our shirts the sizes are all wrong, a large has never fitted me have to go XL. Thought this was common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    For quite a few seasons now, whoever produces our shirts the sizes are all wrong, a large has never fitted me have to go XL. Thought this was common knowledge
    The slight change is common knowledge. I'm normally a large, but in Notts shirts I'm a XXL...but last night trying on both the home and away...it's even worse than normal.

As someone who's business is garments I can say that anything that comes over on the slow boat from China will be labeled incorrect. Hell I've even seen hoodies with the pocket on the back

I'd love to see Notts use a small manufacturer, I know one that makes excellent sportswear although supply would be slower as they don't have a factory of 1000 machinists being paid £1 a week. Plus the profits wouldn't be as massive as they are now....

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Last night nipped into the club shop and they had the new stock of home and away in.

Is it just me (no fat jokes!) or is the sizing way off? Even more so than normal?

I normally wear it over the top of a hoodie in this weather, but Christ, the size has gone up by two since last seasons shirt!
    I picked mine up today - I ordered one size up from my normal size (as advised) and it fits great COYP

Need bloody ice hockey shirts you lot

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Need bloody ice hockey shirts you lot
    To be fair, I fit nicely into my Cleveland Browns US shirt so maybe I’ll go for a jog before I try a Notts one on again

I hope they're not really small on size. We ordered and paid for a XXL for our 16 year old, who is not overweight by any stretch, but a big, solid lad and it's cost us a fortune to get it shipped to New Zealand. We'll be well pi$$ed off if it doesn't fit.

I thought the new shirts were bigger than previous ones. Definitely looser than the ones we had during the Nolan playoffs season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast