+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oddofin as a centre half

Oddofin as a centre half

Now the dust has settled on last night's performance I thought Hakeen Oddofin deserved his own thread after his centre half cameo last night.
    He was calm and composed and kept it simple and showed how versatile he is.
    At 6'3" he certainly has the stature for the role and isn't unfamiliar to performing it from his time at Hamilton.
    Could be the answer to all our injury woes
    Keep up the good work Hakeem

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Now the dust has settled on last night's performance I thought Hakeen Oddofin deserved his own thread after his centre half cameo last night.
    He was calm and composed and kept it simple and showed how versatile he is.
    At 6'3" he certainly has the stature for the role and isn't unfamiliar to performing it from his time at Hamilton.
    Could be the answer to all our injury woes
    Keep up the good work Hakeem
    Always thought he can and could slot in there.I went to a preseason friendly at Mansfield other year.and cos of squad size we played him at left side of a 3 at back and i Remember thinking at the time he looked well assured and didn’t look out of place then.

Our best 3 CMs started game last night, so covering at CB is his best chance of getting in team. Plus think he'll be useful when we have an attacking corner.

Saw him play centre of defence at Harrogate pre season friendly. He was masterful in that role and game.

Very assured of himself, calm and came out of defence with the ball not just heading or blasting it anywhere. Yes he makes very good cover for the back line and Taylor shouldn’t be afraid to use him there on Sunday if needed.

He’s got more to show and if he can stay injury free and get game times he’ll definitely show it

He’d be in team every time for me we could do with 3 of him! Great shot on him solid in midfield and now centre back hope we can keep him fit!

He's a ready replacement for Humphreys.He looked good last night and made two very important blocks.We are lucky to have a player like him with his versatility.MT said he thought it was the first time the changes from the bench he made, did not weaken us but improved us.

He starts at Hillsborough on last nights time playing at centre back no question!

And who signed him…?…just thought I would Chuck that grenade in before someone else does..!..

Always been a fan. Need to get his contract sorted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast