+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There are many more words that spring to mind.

We've had some beauts on here over the years but this one's a cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Aye bud, there has been some belters over the years right enough (myself included at times ) but as you say this one is simply nae wired up right.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I like the cut of his jib

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I like the cut of his jib
    Arguing with folk on th internet is unlikely to solve any problem. Or ease your mind , in the least .

Mind you, I used to shoot folk down face to face before they`d have finished their first sentence.
    Because I`d already decided they were atime wasting knob.

I`ve calmed down loads , since I was put on blood pressure tablets.

It may well be medication issues in most of these spats ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Arguing with folk on th internet is unlikely to solve any problem. Or ease your mind , in the least .

Mind you, I used to shoot folk down face to face before they`d have finished their first sentence.
    Because I`d already decided they were atime wasting knob.

I`ve calmed down loads , since I was put on blood pressure tablets.

It may well be medication issues in most of these spats ?
    You do realise that arguing is a 2 way street right? You have your point of view and I have mine, it's how we put forward those ideas that determines if it's a discussion or an arguement.

Once you resort to name calling then you've automatically lowered the tone and moved it into arguement territory.

Have a look at my previous post, rico94 started the name calling to which I responded. Then DD chimed in with his opening line of "Can anyone help me get the words obnoxious, sarcastic, self opinionated and ārsehole into the same sentence without being rude?" which was quite clearly aimed at me which was added to by blowupsheeps "kn0b j0ckey".

So before you paint me as the pantomime villain perhaps you need to look at some of the other posters on here and throw some mud their way or you won't do that as they're your "football friends"?

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    You do realise that arguing is a 2 way street right? You have your point of view and I have mine, it's how we put forward those ideas that determines if it's a discussion or an arguement.

Once you resort to name calling then you've automatically lowered the tone and moved it into arguement territory.

Have a look at my previous post, rico94 started the name calling to which I responded. Then DD chimed in with his opening line of "Can anyone help me get the words obnoxious, sarcastic, self opinionated and ārsehole into the same sentence without being rude?" which was quite clearly aimed at me which was added to by blowupsheeps "kn0b j0ckey".

So before you paint me as the pantomime villain perhaps you need to look at some of the other posters on here and throw some mud their way or you won't do that as they're your "football friends"?
    Oh aye ?

Go read that post again. I`m talking to EVERYBODY on here . Don`t think you`re special !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh aye ?

Go read that post again. I`m talking to EVERYBODY on here . Don`t think you`re special !!!
    Oh aye NTD this one is indeed a really special case min, he has proved that time and time again