+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Roy Aitken spent about £4 million in transfers.

Willie Miller spent about £3.5 million in transfers.
    In the one summer transfer period? I'm taking into account there was no window back in those days.

Can you figure out how much each spent in their respective first summer spending?

Let me know and I'll be sure to respond with if it's more or less than Robson.

Cheers.

You going with the first summer spending now because you know we haven’t spent any where near those amounts this summer.

You won’t be able to tell us how much we have spent this summer because some of the transfers are undisclosed.

But I have no doubt that you are going to try to claim that you do know so fire away.

Is spending defined as just money going out, or does it take into account money coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Is spending defined as just money going out, or does it take into account money coming in.
    Spending going out but for money coming in let's make it fair so we're judging it purely on what each manager had under their management for 12 months or players that they signed and then sold on? Hardly fair to be taking into consideration players that were sold that they didn't have any control over their development or actual signing in the first place.

If you disagree with that then you're purely looking to be argumentative which of course you'd never do, would you???

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You going with the first summer spending now because you know we haven’t spent any where near those amounts this summer.

You won’t be able to tell us how much we have spent this summer because some of the transfers are undisclosed.

But I have no doubt that you are going to try to claim that you do know so fire away.
    As I said to Captain Fun, let's make it fair. Let's say we'll base it over how many days that each respective manager had opportunities to spend the money and average it out on a £ per day spend?

That's fair as then we're judging each manager similarly.

Any disagreements with that system being used?

So, everyone plays by your rules?

Nah, I'll give that one a miss.

So, everyone plays by your rules?

Nah, I'll give that one a miss.
    So if I have this correct you're not playing by fair and equal rules?

You have zero sense of humour.

You're intolerant of differing opinions.

You have no insight into how matches went.

Wait, you're not a..... Nah surely you're not.... Although with what I've just said it does tend to lend itself to the notion that you're a..... (GULP)

You're a Hun???

It makes sense now, especially after I called you the McInnes of the forum.

I shouldn't waste my time arguing with you, I should feel sorry for you.

I'll start that off just now by apologising for not having a sense of entitlement like you do.

Can anyone help me get the words obnoxious, sarcastic, self opinionated and ārsehole into the same sentence without being rude?
    Hey DD, can we get kn0b j0ckey added to that sentence as well

There are many more words that spring to mind.

We've had some beauts on here over the years but this one's a cracker.

There are many more words that spring to mind.

We've had some beauts on here over the years but this one's a cracker.
    Aye bud, there has been some belters over the years right enough (myself included at times ) but as you say this one is simply nae wired up right.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast