+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Remember afc1903mad?

This all kind of seems to be going that way.
    Compared to afc1903mad this one is a propper d1ckhead of the highest order Rico and is clearly nae wired up right

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Compared to afc1903mad this one is a propper d1ckhead of the highest order Rico and is clearly nae wired up right
    Oooohhh there's that name calling again, anyone going to call them out on it or is it just Robson's FACTS that seems to stir the crowd on here?

This thread needs closed now, completely gone of the rails and of no interest now.

It's only retaliation.

You started off here a wee while ago sounding like someone with a real anger problem.
    You hounded me for a fair while because of a post 57 Vintage made which you took umbrage with.

Since then you have dissected other people's posts and criticised from on high in a smarmy and overbearing manner.

Yes of course, it's a fitba forum, we all have different opinions and bicker a fair bit about them, but it always ends up in a slanging match with you because of your sneering manner.

Cut out the personal attacks and you might find it's a good place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's only retaliation.

You started off here a wee while ago sounding like someone with a real anger problem.
    You hounded me for a fair while because of a post 57 Vintage made which you took umbrage with.

Since then you have dissected other people's posts and criticised from on high in a smarmy and overbearing manner.

Yes of course, it's a fitba forum, we all have different opinions and bicker a fair bit about them, but it always ends up in a slanging match with you because of your sneering manner.

Cut out the personal attacks??? Are you for real????

You do have the ability to read what I have not long written I'm guessing and that was that Rico started with the name calling, you then joined in and others have done so as well.

I'm called this, that and the other but because I respond then I'm the one that has to cut out the personal attacks??

Behave yourself and get off your high horse.

You don't like me, whoopdedoo but reread this topic and point me to where I started any personal attacks and anything I wrote that wasn't merely discussion based until others started the nonsense.

Come back to me with an apology when you've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Remember afc1903mad?

This all kind of seems to be going that way.
    He was a bit highly strung. Good fun though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wow
    Yeah exactly, we've to cut out the personal attacks but if they come from him or his "football friends" then that's ok.

Hopefully he'll see the error in what he just wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    You do realise that arguing is a 2 way street right? You have your point of view and I have mine, it's how we put forward those ideas that determines if it's a discussion or an arguement.

Once you resort to name calling then you've automatically lowered the tone and moved it into arguement territory.

Have a look at my previous post, rico94 started the name calling to which I responded. Then DD chimed in with his opening line of "Can anyone help me get the words obnoxious, sarcastic, self opinionated and ārsehole into the same sentence without being rude?" which was quite clearly aimed at me which was added to by blowupsheeps "kn0b j0ckey".

So before you paint me as the pantomime villain perhaps you need to look at some of the other posters on here and throw some mud their way or you won't do that as they're your "football friends"?
    Oh aye ?

Go read that post again. I`m talking to EVERYBODY on here . Don`t think you`re special !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh aye ?

Go read that post again. I`m talking to EVERYBODY on here . Don`t think you`re special !!!
    Oh aye NTD this one is indeed a really special case min, he has proved that time and time again

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast