+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

It's the sneering that gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    If I was then would I be using words such as "possibly" & "most likely"?

How's about you use your humour where it deserves to be? Kids birthday parties or Conservative party conferences would be a perfect fit for you.
    Is that a fact, MR FACT. You’re first sentence makes no sense in the context of the question BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post

You're a Hun???
    Ouch! Moncler? Pittodrie Bar?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There are many more words that spring to mind.

We've had some beauts on here over the years but this one's a cracker.
    I like the cut of his jib

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Arguing with folk on th internet is unlikely to solve any problem. Or ease your mind , in the least .

Mind you, I used to shoot folk down face to face before they`d have finished their first sentence.
    Because I`d already decided they were atime wasting knob.

I`ve calmed down loads , since I was put on blood pressure tablets.

It may well be medication issues in most of these spats ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's the sneering that gets me.
    Indulge me, what sneering? Give me actual examples of what I have said that is sneering?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Is that a fact, MR FACT. You’re first sentence makes no sense in the context of the question BTW.
    You asked if I was omniscient? The definition of which is "having or seeming to have unlimited knowledge".

If I had unlimited knowledge then why would I continually write that things are possibly & most likely when I would just come straight out and acknowledge everything as a certainty?

As for "fact, MR FACT". I pointed out Robson's win record which are FACTS, I pointed out Robson's current fascination of playing the same players over and over and then crying out fatigue, again that's a FACT, how he signed a load of players in the summer and we sit here almost in Nov and we have no idea if some of them are any good due to not being used, that's a FACT. Pointed out that Cormack has spent a lot more money on players than he has invested in getting a proper manager, something rico94 finally acknowledged when he said "I suppose as far as facts go Cormacks spent a lot of money on players and hasn’t on managers for some reason, that’s a fact". This was after they called me a smug little git and a moron when at that point we were just discussing things so I'm the one being attacked but whenever I defend my position then I'm the bad one? Aye very good.

You'll probably deflect on all the points I've just said with some "clever" attempt at an insult or "humour".

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hey DD, can we get kn0b j0ckey added to that sentence as well
    "Hey DD, can I lick your shaft? I want to taste my da's c0ck again". That's how I read your post blowupsheep

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Arguing with folk on th internet is unlikely to solve any problem. Or ease your mind , in the least .

Mind you, I used to shoot folk down face to face before they`d have finished their first sentence.
    Because I`d already decided they were atime wasting knob.

I`ve calmed down loads , since I was put on blood pressure tablets.

It may well be medication issues in most of these spats ?
    You do realise that arguing is a 2 way street right? You have your point of view and I have mine, it's how we put forward those ideas that determines if it's a discussion or an arguement.

Once you resort to name calling then you've automatically lowered the tone and moved it into arguement territory.

Have a look at my previous post, rico94 started the name calling to which I responded. Then DD chimed in with his opening line of "Can anyone help me get the words obnoxious, sarcastic, self opinionated and ārsehole into the same sentence without being rude?" which was quite clearly aimed at me which was added to by blowupsheeps "kn0b j0ckey".

So before you paint me as the pantomime villain perhaps you need to look at some of the other posters on here and throw some mud their way or you won't do that as they're your "football friends"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Remember afc1903mad?

This all kind of seems to be going that way.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast