+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Each of you post proof of your loyalty points, the person with most wins and we move on from this nonsense. Only fair way to end it, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Each of you post proof of your loyalty points, the person with most wins and we move on from this nonsense. Only fair way to end it, surely.
    I'm more than happy to move on, especially as no one has been able to counter any of the facts (I won't type it in capitals and I wasn't the first to start that nonsense) that I put forward on this topic.

I've asked for a reasoned debate to anything which I said but all I got in response were insults and name calling, again I wasn't the instigator but it gets lobbed back at me that I'm throwing around personal attacks.

No wonder this place is on it's knees compared to it's heyday, anyone with an ounce of character that doesn't kowtow to the older members of the board is ridiculed and called "special" etc.

Well I guess it's better to be special than complete non-entities like some of the posters are on here. Maybe one day they'll be able to offer up some insight into the current goings on down Pittodrie way but I shan't hold my breath on that one.

I've said my piece and moved on, any one who comments after this is merely seeking to continue the slanging match.

That's you moving on is it?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's you moving on is it?
    Moved on, yes.

I'm fu cking nails, me.
    Anybody want some?
    Pitt Bar.......Moncler.......DM.......etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    There now, wasn’t too hard was it -the intervention of a Pittodrie pie, steak of course, always makes you feel better!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314