+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Wrexham 28.10.23 [EFL L2]

McGoldrick is obviously not being deployed up front as a strike partner he is very much an attacking midfielder as part of the Luke Williams system he consistently adopts.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Well whatever he his told, he has not impressed me.. What he achieved at Derby is in the past...
    Pink Panther you really are away with the fairies, you claim to watch this team every week but you don't know whose supposed to play where - how can you criticise them if you don't know where they are playing and what they are being told to do ?
    McGoldrick is a very clever player(probably too clever for some of our players) and floats into pockets of space in various areas of the pitch and after Jones is our most creative player.
    I'm not sure he's reached the heights he expects from himself yet but is certainly averaging a 7/10 so far this season and Gillingham fans were saying that he was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    50/50 game with us edging it in the first and them coming on in the second. Bad rub of the green for their first and the second was just one of those Notts County things. It's a sad reflection of the quality of the squad that we missed JB so much.
    We lost to a fairly average team , on a day when we were also fairly average. They were lucky, we were not.

Neither team would have got anywhere near Mansfield , who are head, and shoulders above any other team I’ve seen at Meadow Lane this season

I would be amazed if they, and Stockport done dominate, which still leaves two spots to play for. It ain't over yet.

As Mullin is now banned for one match due to yellow card accumulation, perhaps a very small portion of justice has been fulfilled.

Phil Parkinson still remains totally obnoxious, but I don't suppose that will ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Pink Panther you really are away with the fairies, you claim to watch this team every week but you don't know whose supposed to play where - how can you criticise them if you don't know where they are playing and what they are being told to do ?
    McGoldrick is a very clever player(probably too clever for some of our players) and floats into pockets of space in various areas of the pitch and after Jones is our most creative player.
    I'm not sure he's reached the heights he expects from himself yet but is certainly averaging a 7/10 so far this season and Gillingham fans were saying that he was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch.
    What a load of crap, you need to stop playing football manager and get to see a real game...

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    We lost to a fairly average team , on a day when we were also fairly average. They were lucky, we were not.

Neither team would have got anywhere near Mansfield , who are head, and shoulders above any other team I’ve seen at Meadow Lane this season

I would be amazed if they, and Stockport done dominate, which still leaves two spots to play for. It ain't over yet.

As Mullin is now banned for one match due to yellow card accumulation, perhaps a very small portion of justice has been fulfilled.

Phil Parkinson still remains totally obnoxious, but I don't suppose that will ever change.
    This^^^

Wrexham were no great shakes, but then again neither were we. Thing about Mansfield, is they do tend to draw a lot of games, which could be a bit of bum biter for them.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Thing about Mansfield, is they do tend to draw a lot of games, which could be a bit of bum biter for them.
    The League Cup run has the potential to derail them if they were to get past Port Vale at Field Mill and land a plum Quarter final tie. They are in a good position to progress in the FL Trophy and are at home to Wrexham in the FA Cup, as well as having a PPd league game to catch up with. Fixture pile up?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post

I agree with this and their fans saying it was their best performance of the season certainly nowhere near as good as Mansfield nor us at our best.
    Mullin should have had a red card and 3 match ban and why did Jones get booked in the incident
    Parkinson is the master of ****housery
    At 2pm he submitted the team sheet and Tozer wasn't in the squad(not even on the bench) O'Connell was playing,he got injured on Tuesday and replaced by Tozer.
    If Tozer wasn't on the bench why would he travel ?
    It was planned so we thought there wouldn't be a long throw bombardment .. and then you have his assistant standing up in front of the 4th official whilst he is giving it large(even LW went over at one stage and had a word)
    Horrible man(Mullin could be his son) horrible team

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What a load of crap, you need to stop playing football manager and get to see a real game...
    Tbf Durham it’s a bit worrying you go home and away and not realised Mcgoldricks basically playing Crowleys position on the other side????

Four Four ******* Two

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Tbf Durham it’s a bit worrying you go home and away and not realised Mcgoldricks basically playing Crowleys position on the other side????
    More Football Manager to play and highlights to watch Pink Panther
    Tip for the next game put your glasses on, we will be the ones in black & white

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast