+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Ice Hockey.

OT Ice Hockey.

Game called off last night in Sheffield when a Nottingham player took a skate to the neck and paramedics had to work on him on the ice.

Adam Johnson died this morning from his injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Game called off last night in Sheffield when a Nottingham player took a skate to the neck and paramedics had to work on him on the ice.

Adam Johnson died this morning from his injuries.
    That’s sad news,especially whilst in sport and doing something they enjoy…..

Also to add thoughts are with other player who was involved in that incident too they must be in trauma…

Absolutely awful

RIP Adam

What an horrific accident and a way to die. Although I never knew of him, RIP Adam.

Absolutely terrible.
    My thoughts ho out to every one involved, bilut particularly Adam Johnson's family and friends.

Police looking into it.

Saw the clip and it was horrendous.
    Strange movement by the Steelers player. It almost looked like a spinning back kick..

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Saw the clip and it was horrendous.
    Strange movement by the Steelers player. It almost looked like a spinning back kick..
    I thought same the first time I saw it,and you could be forgiven for thinking it looked deliberate at first,but after a few times of watching the player clips heels of the player infront and he loses balance and it’s just a way of restoring balance at speed by sticking his leg up in the air and unfortunately the player was half leaning down and it was just a chain of events of a freak nature..

Adam Johnson: Manslaughter arrest over ice hockey player's death https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-67419951

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast