+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On current form who would you put up for sale come January?

On current form who would you put up for sale come January?

Obviously Eaves tops the list but who else do you feel isn't cutting it and earning their wage?

Who's been a mistake purchase/loan etc?

Get £10 million for Victor and reinvest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    and put Tom in goal?

Good shout providing we got £10 Million for who is the best keeper in the Championship. Other point would be who would come the other way in January?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Obviously Eaves tops the list but who else do you feel isn't cutting it and earning their wage?

Who's been a mistake purchase/loan etc?
    I don't think anyone will be daft enough to pay money for Eaves but hopefully we'll be able to give him away 🙂

Good shout providing we got £10 Million for who is the best keeper in the Championship. Other point would be who would come the other way in January?
    Rodak on loan for rest of season.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I don't think anyone will be daft enough to pay money for Eaves but hopefully we'll be able to give him away ��
    Mewllow, big cost that pal. I suppose TS could pay half his wage to leave if another club offered him the other half to keep his contract wage together and as you say, they got him for nothing. Can't believe he's got two years left on his contract and yet still to score a goal for us!

Rodak on loan for rest of season.
    Good shout because he ain't playing at the moment.

Mewllow, big cost that pal. I suppose TS could pay half his wage to leave if another club offered him the other half to keep his contract wage together and as you say, they got him for nothing. Can't believe he's got two years left on his contract and yet still to score a goal for us!
    I don't want to worry you Brin but Nombe's got 3.5 left on his

Surely he can't be happy with the situation he's in and that must transmit to the rest of the squad.
    I wonder if the club could come to some sort of mutual agreement to pay off part of his contract and allow him to become a free agent.
    I don't think there can be any winners in the current situation and a parting of the ways would probably be the best outcome if it can be arranged.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast