+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby

Derby

Quietly confident with this one - fans are not happy at Derby at the moment.

Still remember winning 3-0 (2003), with two 16 year-olds playing, one for each side.

Regardless of our starting XI, going for a 2-1 win

Nev to start/score first

I'm a little worried that our midfield will be depleted for this one. I also think a formation change is likely.
    So I'm saving my prediction until the end of the week. Whatever, I can't see us winning this one.

Think Tabs might be injured/rested for this one. Didn’t look too good at the end on Saturday.

So half the team on the treatment table....doesn't bode well. My prediction 0-3.

Midfield non existent....Powell, Tabs and Holicek out. Up front...Longy out, CBR and Shilow doubtful.
    Defence..Williams and Finney out.
    Absolutely no chance!!!!

My 'starter for ten' (plus 1)

Davies

O’Riordan Offord Demetriou

Cooney Thomas White Colkett Adebisi

Rowe Nevitt

Changing my prediction to a draw - in light of all the injuries

Colkett still injured. I suspect Tracey and CBR will be available. However, we have nothing creative in midfield so I think the Alex will break down and resort to punting the ball forward and not playing through the middle. Adebisi back on the left doesn't work as well as on the right. If we are to stand any chance it will need a hero to emerge (are you reading this Mickey???)

The bench is going to be interesting! How many do we need for the FA Cup?
    So we've got Booth, Billington, Rowe (if not playing) er....anyone else before resorting to Robinson, Nolan and Agius?

Would we have to bring people back from loan? (Griffiths hasn't been getting in the squad for Boreham Wood!!!)

Seems we have to name 5 subs.
    So who would they be apart from Booth, Billington and possibly Rowe?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast