+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What are the chances of this being on PPV? School night so never a chance of me getting to this!
    United are streaming it for free on YouTube in 4K with interactive cameras and in depth analysis at half-time.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    United are streaming it for free on YouTube in 4K with interactive cameras and in depth analysis at half-time.
    Free interactive, virtual reality pies too!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Just the fact that our goal difference is massively better than the rest of the league is a good indicator that we are the best team in this division. There's already a significant gap to the rest, Raith will fall away too at some point in my opinion. All we can do is just keep the pedal to the metal ourselves and just keep trying to widen the gap every chance we get.
    This for me , keep doing what we are doing and a gap will eventually open up , one has already opened up between us and 3rd

Second half performances away from home gave been huge so far. Scored 9 and yet to concede in them.

Of course there will be bumps on the road to winning this league, but if we take it one game at a time and put in our best performance.....we will win more games than anybody else in this league. I think every other team is more likely to drop points against the lower teams. 100% effort...100% backing...100% going back up!

I always make a great effort to watch the Airdrieonians matches. it was my late fathers team supported through their bad, bad and less bad days. But on saying that i want to see us humping them.

So office now closed, clients on hold, a couple of hours in the field then settle down with a nice hot chicory to watch the game. Great thing about evening games is everyone else leaves me to it.....

One change. Glass in for Moult.

Obviously no wanting to risk Moult on plastic pitch

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Obviously no wanting to risk Moult on plastic pitch
    That much is clear.

Didn’t play at Falkirk in league cup, didn’t start at Raith (and frankly I don’t think JG wanted to have to bring him on but needs must at the time) and now not starting at Airdrie.

Joke of a surface.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Have you got a link? Wearing out my keyboard looking for it!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)