+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (a)

Airdrie (a)

With Raith winning and right on our tail this is a tricky match

I thought Airdrie were quite good at tannadice

Feels like a massive match in context of the season

I presume all will be fit enough to play on their pitch

Toughest call for me is between Cudjoe and Kai

Same starting line up but can chance it up if required - no point in change for changes sake

Walton

Grimshaw Gallagher Holt McMann

Sibbald Doc

Fotheringham Watt Middleton

Moult

Keep it the same. Barring injury we can't be changing the team after a result like that.

Get an early goal, even better get two early goals. Scoring first has never been so important.

I would like to see the same team, but if anyone is still carrying an injury, i think we can afford to bench them for a rest and have them ready for the next 2 games.

Agree that Kai and Cudjoe provide a bit of a headache for JG, but i think Kai just edges it for now.

100% the same team. We cannot afford to be resting boys. There's been far too much talk of wrapping up the title early. Raith are still hot on our heels, and we won't be wrapping anything up early if they continue to pick up the points that they are. So, same team and another humping please.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    100% the same team. We cannot afford to be resting boys. There's been far too much talk of wrapping up the title early. Raith are still hot on our heels, and we won't be wrapping anything up early if they continue to pick up the points that they are. So, same team and another humping please.
    Just the fact that our goal difference is massively better than the rest of the league is a good indicator that we are the best team in this division. There's already a significant gap to the rest, Raith will fall away too at some point in my opinion. All we can do is just keep the pedal to the metal ourselves and just keep trying to widen the gap every chance we get.

Expectations are high and rightly so after recent performances. We won't win every game by 4 or 5 and to be honest I'd take a scrappy 1-0 victory right now.

C'mon United 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Expectations are high and rightly so after recent performances. We won't win every game by 4 or 5 and to be honest I'd take a scrappy 1-0 victory right now.

C'mon United ��
    Likewise mate, any kind of win will do on a shytey midweek night in Airdrie

What are the chances of this being on PPV? School night so never a chance of me getting to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What are the chances of this being on PPV? School night so never a chance of me getting to this!
    Airdrie have a PPV for this one

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)