+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (a)

Good three points tonight. Same again on Saturday United.

11 points clear of Partick in 3rd, (12 if you factor in goal difference)
    It's not even November yet and it's already looking like a 2 horse race.
    Not bad going.
    Next..

Great watching United these days.
    Unfortunately I was listening to the game on DUTV audio feed.
    Sorry to say Dave was dismal on DUTV commentary tonight. I couldn't work out where we were on the pitch quite often and which team had the ball. Often there was silence as he watched the game and at one point he laughed and said that was ridiculous without explaining what was ridiculous. At half time he said it was good that Raith are keeping pressure on us by winning. I would have preferred that they weren't winning. He also suggested we had to keep our heads on the ground and not get carried away. Good job we won. C'mon the shed.

I paid up to Airdrie for their coverage which was very good to be honest. Great result at a very tricky venue, two very good finishes by Foz.

Watched from Cyprus, this is the best feed over the entirety of a game there has yet been!!! only once there was a blurring of vision in the first half, the rest was crystal clear, good volume. Stunned Airdrie can do it but not us.

I watched via the dutv but am sure Airdrie provided the pix etc.

Made hard work of it. but 3 points.

ONE goal conceded away from home all season and we’re already into November. That’s an incredible stat in itself.

Yeah, our goal scoring and defensive stats this season are remarkable. Given we are so far ahead of anyone else it's a credit to Raith they are still so close to us points wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Great watching United these days.
    Unfortunately I was listening to the game on DUTV audio feed.
    Sorry to say Dave was dismal on DUTV commentary tonight. I couldn't work out where we were on the pitch quite often and which team had the ball. Often there was silence as he watched the game and at one point he laughed and said that was ridiculous without explaining what was ridiculous. At half time he said it was good that Raith are keeping pressure on us by winning. I would have preferred that they weren't winning. He also suggested we had to keep our heads on the ground and not get carried away. Good job we won. C'mon the shed.
    They need to decide if commentary is aimed at video or audio

It's crazy though. Surely they know it's audio only for the majority of their users?

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Anyone got an idea on injury to Docherty ?? , a bad one ?? or off as a precaution???
    He took a knock to his calf/achiles just before going off. Hope Doc is back soon as despite liking Tillson when he came in, he has dipped a bit and I'm not so sure he is adequate to fill in too often.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)