+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic alternatives to Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Ainsworth apart from Warnock I'd have. Don't want Wilder he's a blade as a manager. Rowett Jones don't seem a fit for us.
    Wilder also a former rotherham player…!..

Does Pearson still live around here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    If we're asking them to pay wages to come, we'll never get anyone.
    Oh I don’t know there must be someone willing

Ainsworth apart from Warnock I'd have. Don't want Wilder he's a blade as a manager. Rowett Jones don't seem a fit for us.
    Christ! If Ainsworth came I would not renew my season tickets or watch RUFC again. He’s the epitome of everything I stand against when it comes to football. It must be a windup this?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSquirt View Post
    Does Pearson still live around here?
    Well the reason he never took the Wednesday job is because he lived in the area,so I assume that’s still the case..

We will go for hirsty. It will be a similar situation to stubbs/ warne. Hirst will be on damage limitation this season and ts will hope he can regalvanise us into a "Rotherham" team in div 1 next season. Cheap cheerful and could work. A sort of back to square one. Might even bring woody back. Mark miwurdz

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Christ! If Ainsworth came I would not renew my season tickets or watch RUFC again. He’s the epitome of everything I stand against when it comes to football. It must be a windup this?
    Nearly Everyone said same thing when we appointed evans,but an average crowd of 9,000 suggested otherwise..

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post

No give me parking the bus everytime to what we did yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We will go for hirsty. It will be a similar situation to stubbs/ warne. Hirst will be on damage limitation this season and ts will hope he can regalvanise us into a "Rotherham" team in div 1 next season. Cheap cheerful and could work. A sort of back to square one. Might even bring woody back. Mark miwurdz
    I Would hope we have got more higher aspirations than hurst,some are just destined for lower league management and hurst is one of those…wood will be back in some capacity but as to what and with who begs the question….

No give me parking the bus everytime to what we did yesterday!
    Here’s a rare event…..I actually agree with you..!..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast