+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home v QPR Saturday KO 3pm

Home v QPR Saturday KO 3pm

Sad news rip Phil

Name:  IMG_4746.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  11.0 KB
    Probably not clear so I’ll link it

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9tPYt1X...jpg&name=large
    Last edited by millertop; 31-10-2023 at 07:56 AM.

Rathbone will pick a yellow up

SAM BARROTT
    Jonathan Hunt and Matthew Smith
    Fourth Official : Ben Toner

QPR will be without two of their main regular midfield players in this game.

Jack Colback and Andre Dozell.

Colback took his 5th yellow against Leicester and Dozell took two yellows in the same game so both sit this one out.

Any chance we could exploit this weakness tomorrow by us playing through the middle instead of over the top where Hugill usually heads it on to no one?

Also let’s give Phil a rousing round of applause on the 66th minute.

RIP Phil. Once a Miller always a Miller.

MT tomorrow he's got to man up players who went missing like Cafu & Fred last Sunday bench them. Morrison Ist team games aren't for players to get their game back. Appiah I haven't written off but he's got to play on the right in a front 2 or 3.

Pity Ainsworth couldn't hang on for another week,would have felt quite confident about 3 points then.

lose this and I think mt time will be up . it winning it will paper crack as.our away form has to change
    we have amillion quid player on bench

Quote Originally Posted by The Hillsborough Miller View Post
    lose this and I think mt time will be up . it winning it will paper crack as.our away form has to change
    we have amillion quid player on bench
    Hopefully a good result, whatever happens - Pyrrhic victory or Laevinic defeat....

very good

Sundays defeat cost me 5 x packs of biscuit and fowls giving it large. but the sensible ones all said our performance made them look good they couldn't believe how bad we were and that taylor looks lost

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    QPR will be without two of their main regular midfield players in this game.

Jack Colback and Andre Dozell.

Colback took his 5th yellow against Leicester and Dozell took two yellows in the same game so both sit this one out.

Any chance we could exploit this weakness tomorrow by us playing through the middle instead of over the top where Hugill usually heads it on to no one?
    These two are their key players along with Ilias Chair and the very dangerous and quick Lyndon Dykes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast