+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Conor Keeley, Irish CB

Conor Keeley, Irish CB

Notts County Zone
    @NottsCountyZone

The League of Ireland finishes this Friday

6ft 6 CB Conor Keeley is rumoured to be joining Notts shortly after the league’s conclusion

Tiernan Brooks will also be returning to Notts after Corks relegation fixture
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-11-2023 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Added detail to title after threads merged

I wouldn't think his contract ends that abruptly.
    Did I read he has a brother on Spurs books?

This Saturday Cobh Ramblers(my local team) play Waterford in the first division playoff final. Winners of that play Cork City the following week to see who plays in the Premier division next season. Hopefully see Tiernan in the final!

Quote Originally Posted by MalcSmith View Post
    This Saturday Cobh Ramblers(my local team) play Waterford in the first division playoff final. Winners of that play Cork City the following week to see who plays in the Premier division next season. Hopefully see Tiernan in the final!
    Your boys just beat my team (Wexford FC) in the first round of the playoffs...great game here in Wexford but we had too much to do in the second leg, good luck to your boys, they play some very decent stuff 👍

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I wouldn't think his contract ends that abruptly.
    Did I read he has a brother on Spurs books?
    Must be Josh Keeley, 20-year-old goalkeeper.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/josh...spieler/724536

Couldn’t get to Ramblers Saturday as I was in Nottingham. Got my ticket for the Waterford match, playing at Turners Cross.

Going to take the time out to watch him on Friday v Shelbourne (LOITV).
    He looks bloody good on his YouTube compilation. Fast, mobile, good slide tackle and good ball control. Fingers crossed eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MalcSmith View Post
    Oooh Cork City vs Cobh Ramblers, that must be some kind of derby, right?

I nearly moved to that area a couple of years back. I was looking at Cork and the towns around it. Had my heart set on Kinsale but the property prices went crazy post-COVID. What's it like living over there?

It has been a done deal.for some time. Probably will train with us until January.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Going to take the time out to watch him on Friday v Shelbourne (LOITV).
    He looks bloody good on his YouTube compilation. Fast, mobile, good slide tackle and good ball control. Fingers crossed eh?
    Hi mate
    Any guide as to how to watch that ?, i have iptv, how can i get to it, thanks.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast