+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee4life October newsletter

Dee4life October newsletter

I enclose the Dee4life October newsletter which makes interesting reading. https://dee4life.com/2023/11/01/dee4...pdate-october/

Because they've formally stated they've met with MSPs I'm going to terminate my membership.

Football doesn't mix with religion or politics - they've gone too far IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Because they've formally stated they've met with MSPs I'm going to terminate my membership.

A pity, Deeranged. Thought this initiative was actually a good one and might have helped the club with their efforts to influence the local politicians who decide planning applications. Whilst direct lobbying might not be allowed just talking to our local politicians about the football club doesn't seem to me to be a crime or something to resign about.

I agree that the Dee4life board of directors have made a big mistake meeting with MSPs especially Shona Robison whose previous husband Stewart Hosie is a DAB.
    The latest Dee4life newsletter states that they are pleased to hear that the Club’s owners have no plans to sell Dens Park or ground share.
    However there is a very simple reason why the Club’s owners have no plans to sell Dens Park.
    The Directors of Sandeman Properties Limited have borrowed money from the Isle of Man based financial company Soho Green and put up the Dens Park Stadium as security for their loan! https://find-and-update.company-info...jLJ9N7YxOCpljI
    In my opinion this is a very worrying escalation as Soho Green effectively hold the keys of Dens Park if this loan is not repaid in full.

I am very surprised that there have been no comments regarding my information that the directors of Sandeman Properties Limited have borrowed money from the Isle of Man based financial company Soho Green putting up Dens Park Stadium as security for the loan.
    This is not the first time that this has happened.
    The Directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited which is now the holding company for Sandeman Properties Limited and Dens Park DBPH Limited borrowed money from Soho Green putting up the whole of the 29.7 acres site of the new stadium development at the former NCR Camperdown grounds as security for the loan. https://find-and-update.company-info...3_m0WhNtfe4WjM
    The Application form which is enclosedin the details of the above standard security was dated 24th November 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am very surprised that there have been no comments regarding my information that the directors of Sandeman Properties Limited have borrowed money from the Isle of Man based financial company Soho Green putting up Dens Park Stadium as security for the loan.
    This is not the first time that this has happened.
    The Directors of Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited which is now the holding company for Sandeman Properties Limited and Dens Park DBPH Limited borrowed money from Soho Green putting up the whole of the 29.7 acres site of the new stadium development at the former NCR Camperdown grounds as security for the loan. https://find-and-update.company-info...3_m0WhNtfe4WjM
    The Application form which is enclosedin the details of the above standard security was dated 24th November 2022.
    There are no comments, because I, and I assume, most other posters are tired of your constant negativity about our football club, and owners.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    There are no comments, because I, and I assume, most other posters are tired of your constant negativity about our football club, and owners.
    You and the rest of the Dundee supporters will be the first to complain if the Sandeman Properties Limited directors do not replay their loan from Soho Green in full and Soho Green are left owning Dens Park.
    I am astounded that there have been no comments about the loan that the Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited directors obtained almost a year ago also from Soho Green secured against the whole of the Campy Nou site.
    The amount of their loan is listed in their annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2023 on the Companies House website.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The amount of their loan is listed in their annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2023 on the Companies House website.
    A lot of people can't decipher annual accounts or, mostly, can't be bothered looking them up - what is the amount?

Had a look at Sandeman Properties Limited. Seems strange that somehow seeing John Bennett and Thorntons Solicitors resigning makes it feel less DFC oriented.

A lot of people can't decipher annual accounts or, mostly, can't be bothered looking them up - what is the amount?
    £1,130,322

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)