+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matty Palmer

Matty Palmer

Rumours on 'X' that he may be out for the remainder of the season. Has anyone heard anything credible about it?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Rumours on 'X' that he may be out for the remainder of the season. Has anyone heard anything credible about it?
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo............

Matthew Dudley
    @Matt_dudley7
    Apparently Matt Palmer could be out for the season (apparently this was said at the Sponsors dinner).

Desperate reinforcements needed in that midfield now for #notts

Mentioned by RainbowPie on the 15 Games In post.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo............

Matthew Dudley
    @Matt_dudley7
    Apparently Matt Palmer could be out for the season (apparently this was said at the Sponsors dinner).

Desperate reinforcements needed in that midfield now for #notts
    Desperately hope it's not correct.
    But if it is, we only have to wait 2 months to get a backup.

Well if true this is a hammer blow. That said apparently the same source said Bostocks close to a return.
    I think we would go back to a diamond, ideally Bostock at the bottom, Crowley and Jones on the sides and Mcgoldrick at the top and pray for no injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Well if true this is a hammer blow. That said apparently the same source said Bostocks close to a return.
    I think we would go back to a diamond, ideally Bostock at the bottom, Crowley and Jones on the sides and Mcgoldrick at the top and pray for no injuries.
    More likely O'Brien (or maybe Tipton if he wants a more defensive set up) or 4 4 2.

Was only thinking the other day what an incredibly robust injury free player he has been 😫

Bajrami, Scott, Bostock now Palmer, it's got to be said we're having some absolutely rotten stinking luck with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Bajrami, Scott, Bostock now Palmer, it's got to be said we're having some absolutely rotten stinking luck with injuries.
    Yes, indeed. If this is true we are friar-ed.

I'd rather hear from a credible source I.e the official site rather than hearsay, true or not

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast