+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibernian - League Cup Semi

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Jesus we just won and are in the final and the usual suspects are still mumping and moaning.

Time to start another hobby is the nicest way of putting it,the other one involves a bullet.
    Granted the result is the most important thing and can’t wait for the final. But even the most positive of fans would have to admit we were extremely fortunate to win that.

Jesus we just won and are in the final and the usual suspects are still mumping and moaning.

Time to start another hobby is the nicest way of putting it,the other one involves a bullet.
    I'm not one of the usual suspects as I'm generally pretty positive, but then I struggle to see us play very often due to work. If it was the final I wouldn't care, but it's an ongoing concern we have no flexibility when our set up is clearly all wrong.

It's brilliant we're in the final but I'd like to see us at a level where we're dominating teams like Hearts and Hibs, not fluking a victory. If we want to get to more finals and back in Europe, we need a plan B.

rico94 you gonna call out all the other posters that they should get a bullet also or you gonna shrivel up and hope you don't get called out for your pish?

It's a FORUM, let people express their opinions even if you highly disagree with them, is it that difficult to understand?

Boyd taking the piss try 20 million Fat Boy and that's just the opening figure

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    rico94 you gonna call out all the other posters that they should get a bullet also or you gonna shrivel up and hope you don't get called out for your pish?

It's a FORUM, let people express their opinions even if you highly disagree with them, is it that difficult to understand?
    Is that what you have been doing is it?

From what I have seen from you so far is you having a meltdown when anyone disagrees with you and then accusing them of attacking you.

Must have a bad day for you today with Robson getting us into the final.

Sorry he disappointed you you today.

Is that what you have been doing is it?

From what I have seen from you so far is you having a meltdown when anyone disagrees with you and then accusing them of attacking you.

Must have a bad day for you today with Robson getting us into the final.

Sorry he disappointed you you today.
    You really don't get it do you??

Who disagreed with anything I posted on here that I then accused them of attacking me?

The only person that made mention would have been you and it wasn't to offer up a difference of opinion it was to have a pop at me (bullet).

You really are clueless and others actually agreed partly with what I was saying.

Go on, copy and paste from this topic anything I posted that someone disagreed with that I then said they were attacking me, see if you can do that simple task.

Oh and again, ya phanny.

Better to be lucky than good sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    You really don't get it do you??

Who disagreed with anything I posted on here that I then accused them of attacking me?

The only person that made mention would have been you and it wasn't to offer up a difference of opinion it was to have a pop at me (bullet).

You really are clueless and others actually agreed partly with what I was saying.

Go on, copy and paste from this topic anything I posted that someone disagreed with that I then said they were attacking me, see if you can do that simple task.

Oh and again, ya phanny.
    Well I get the fact that we won today to reach a final and you are coming across as if you are absolutely fizzing about it.

Robsons going nowhere anytime soon,deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Better to be lucky than good sometimes.
    Absofeckinlutely, never saw the game but just watched the highlights.

I couldn’t give a rats arse who was the better team yada yada that’s not what cup football is about. It’s about getting through to the next round and on this occasion it was progressing to the final. I am delighted.

I also agree Bazzer is going nowhere anything soon and rightly so, he deserves his chance.

Well I get the fact that we won today to reach a final and you are coming across as if you are absolutely fizzing about it.

Robsons going nowhere anytime soon,deal with it.
    Fizzing so much I wrote after we scored "Get fcking in!!!!! Miovskiiiiiiiii"

Yeah I'm fcking raging we got to a final.

You keep making up sheeite about things I'm allegedly saying and none of it is true, and you know how I know it's sheeite??? Because not once have you ever backed up any of your claims about me so why don't you shut up and accept that you and only you are the one focusing on other members on here.

P.S YA PHANNY!!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast