+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Harley or Donald Trump in midfield. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Eh? I have to prove someone else’s suggestion that there are 20 other better options than my casual possible suggestion of trying Ryan Harley….that makes about as much sense as your match ratings 😂

Look, I’m not saying he’s the perfect answer, but a possible solution in bolstering numbers. I’ve countered the arguments for some of the perceived and, at the moment, mystery 20 better options….so I’ll wait for your other 15 or so other better alternatives. Just because you (who thinks Cameron is the best player in the team) and others think it’s not a good idea doesn’t make it a bad idea. Boris Johnson and Donald trump were brought into power by people like you lot.
    What's wrong with Donald Trump?

I’d get the suggestion if said coach was playing at a higher level… but no… it’s 2 levels below and 2 years ago. Might as well play me… still paying Vets football

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    What's wrong with Donald Trump?
    There isn’t enough space on the board to answer that question.😜

There were no wars under Trump just sayin'.

War in Europe, war in the Middle East, Taiwan next 🤔 sleepy Joe doing a great job, the woke people must be delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    There was nothing good about Trump. And to turn the US inwards was a massive bonus for all the rogue states/leaders and a threat to us all. And to think there is a possibility he may be elected again ffs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I'm sure the people of Yemen, Syria, Sahel region, Ethiopia and many other places that don't appear on the gammon map of the world will be delighted to hear that.
    In the meantime Trump gave the green light to Putin, Netanyahu and China with weak foreign policy and wrecked the moderate-ish government in Iran with sanctions and led to the current extreme government. As well as destroying US democracy.

So wins all round then.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    War in Europe, war in the Middle East, Taiwan next �� sleepy Joe doing a great job, the woke people must be delighted.
    All because of Trump's weak foreign policy. The man is incompetant to lead a real estate company let alone a country !

I used Trump and Johnson as populist examples to illustrate how lop sided your logic is
    There is no sane pathway from playing Ryan Harley to blathering on about Trump and Johnson

I stand by suggesting that adding Harley to the ranks whilst suffering from a hellish injury crisis wouldn’t be a stupid idea.
    Got it. Stand by playing Ryan Harley all you want. But if you post it, expect some disagreement. Your first reply was way too paranoid and defensive

I also still think Cameron doesn’t have the vision, strength or football intelligence to be a top defender at this level, I hope he changes my mind.
    I have no idea why you keep bringing up Kyle Cameron, out of nowhere, on your own thread about playing Ryan Harley in midfield. But any excuse to have a dig at the captain I suppose, talk about catching strays....

Regarding your comment about me requesting a change to a back four every week. … to suggest I say I say that every week is nonsense.
    If we divide the number of times you've called for a Back 4 by the number of weeks of the season so far, the answer would be somewhere around 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    There was nothing good about Trump. And to turn the US inwards was a massive bonus for all the rogue states/leaders and a threat to us all. And to think there is a possibility he may be elected again ffs!!
    60,000,000 Americans voted Trump in in 2016, all falling for the MAGA message. He had a weak campaign too. Now he has massive backing from the most powerful and influential people in the land, all knowing what a crook he is. They don't give a toss about whether Trump has a foreign policy or not, nor what his ideas for the American people is, all they believe in is The Mighty Dollar. They know too that promising wealth for the less intelligent (read - your average American dreamer) will have a bigger pull than any concern for the future of the less fortunate in their country or in any other.

I despair for a country whose education system allows 40% of it's population to believe the Earth is less than 6,000 years old. How can you expect people who think that their ignorance is as good as your knowledge to vote responsibly?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast