+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have they gone?

Where have they gone?

Well, where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Well, where are they?
    Who's gone ?

Mick and Al.

Mick said he was having a break from the forum , not sure about AL

Des as deserted us also due to being locked out of the site.

There is a saying, ‘no one is bigger than the team’ and that is true.

This site has worked well with out a moderator because of the respect for each other. The issue is when people believe they are more important than the site (business/entity they are part of or work

There is no need to try and be the big {I am’. We are all Baggies no matter what the where or why. This is, first and foremost, about West Bromwich Albion, not about individuals. We all have thoughts, we all have beliefs and ideals, but we are all not perfect, so why should we try to force those beliefs on everyone.

The site goes on and it’s certainly not lost anything recently. And it does not have mod because it did not need one.

Boing boing.

Great win today.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    There is a saying, ‘no one is bigger than the team’ and that is true.

This site has worked well with out a moderator because of the respect for each other. The issue is when people believe they are more important than the site (business/entity they are part of or work

There is no need to try and be the big {I am’. We are all Baggies no matter what the where or why. This is, first and foremost, about West Bromwich Albion, not about individuals. We all have thoughts, we all have beliefs and ideals, but we are all not perfect, so why should we try to force those beliefs on everyone.

The site goes on and it’s certainly not lost anything recently. And it does not have mod because it did not need one.

Boing boing.

Great win today.
    I’m not sure where you’re trying to go with this or why you’re trying to twist. You may have fallen out with posters but this isn’t about characters. I have many disagreements with posters here but I have respect and try to understand their viewpoint from their view.
    I just simply wondered where they both were and that they are okay. I know i’ll regret this 😄

I’m not sure where you’re trying to go with this or why you’re trying to twist. You may have fallen out with posters but this isn’t about characters. I have many disagreements with posters here but I have respect and try to understand their viewpoint from their view.
    I just simply wondered where they both were and that they are okay. I know i’ll regret this ��
    Nicely put

It is strange that for a football forum, it is usually political topics that posters fall out on. Stick to the football boys and we'll probably enjoy it more.

I just simply wondered where they both were and that they are okay. I know i’ll regret this ��
    I was not trying to twist anything Regis. I was simply saying that the forum goes on like business or football teams, when people move on everything else continues. There has been some differing opinions on here recent’s but that went without the nastiness that had become the norm.

I have only ever stood up for myself since joining this forum and that has, unfortunately, made me unpopular. I have taken a lot of flak from some without justification, it is as simple as that.

Like you I hope those that are on a break etc are all well.

Regis you don’t need to regret posting your response from my point of view. I have no agenda other than being accepted and being a Baggie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)