+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PAOK v Aberdeen

I actually fancy us to nick something from this game, so going to go for 2-1 the good guys.
    We deserved to beat them at pittodrie and were fkn robbed, we were unlucky not to take something from the game in Frankfurt and we deserved more than just a point at home to Helsinki.
    All that being said our luck is due to change as was evident in the semi final at the weekend.
    Cmon the dons lets do this

I see PAOK's manager is trying to wind us up, but Barry's having none of it. The PAOK boss claims that Devlin "blew him a kiss" after scoring, and that we were disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I see PAOK's manager is trying to wind us up, but Barry's having none of it. The PAOK boss claims that Devlin "blew him a kiss" after scoring, and that we were disrespectful.
    Lack of class from the boy.

I would say he`s a Grade A knob, if it wasn`t for Simeone topping that " classless " league table ?

Thing about this game. We`ve absolutley nothing to lose. Play like we have in the European games this season so far, try their bests, do some nice transitions , etc and we could always do a " Raith Rovers ".

After Celtics showings, we`s need to lose 7-nil to do worse ?? Surely not !!!

Looks like Barry has rolled the dice and decided to just go for it. Don't know what the formation is but Duk and Duncan are on along with Barron and McGrath, Mio on the bench.

If Duk is on form anything could happen here, could be a tactical masterclass from Bazza!

Anybody got a link to a dodgy stream?

So 5 defenders and one striker again, the same tactic that has given us zero wins in Europe so far.

Goooaalllll Duk

I hope he ran over to the PAOK manager and blew him a big kiss.

YYAAAAASSSSS!!! ... Doooooook! 1-0

Ah so it's THAT Duk who's turned up today

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast