+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PAOK v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

If we were to play these teams next season , we will murder the lot of them ( although we'd be battering bleedin Hacken anyway and stay in the bigger euro league !!!
    Good solid performance against a decent team - will rue the opportunity lost at home.

Interesting to see Hacken currently 0 points and minus 11 goal difference as it stands at half time - scored 1 goal in groups in a 5-1 home defeat Molde.
    Losing the Brazilian to AZ for 5m was poor business for them

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Well, without VAR they’d have had the most dodgy penalty in the history of dodgy penalties. Ref didn’t hesitate.
    Aye. And surely their diver should have been booked ?

This VAR. Seems it suits the " bigger" Clubs in Europe too ? ( In that , certain events are ignored. Certainly not a badly biased as the weegie bias. But it's stil a bittie blatant ?)

Good result and great performance tonight Dons. This has been a good experience for team and manager but we have to get back here next season to build on that.
    We haven’t been far away at all in Europe this season, I think we’ve gave a good account of ourselves so far and hopefully take some more points in the next couple of games, would be great to get a win in Helsinki….

What chance using the next euro game to give those who've not yet played a game and to follow using the last game to rest those playing in the cup final?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Always thought the quadruple was a tough ask this season, but the cup double will do nicely.
    If we lose to Sellick on Sunday, then I think that's the league gone for us.

The Skol Cup is in the bag, and we just need to hope that no diddy league teams are left in the Scottish Cup when we enter.

HJK lost 0-1 to Frankfurt, so we go above them in the group.

That's nothing to boast about, but at least we haven't disgraced ourselves in Europe this season (so far).

I see Pape was racially abused, but PAOK say it was a "product of imagination".

I had never heard of them before this season, but now I f*cking hate that club.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye. And surely their diver should have been booked ?

This VAR. Seems it suits the " bigger" Clubs in Europe too ? ( In that , certain events are ignored. Certainly not a badly biased as the weegie bias. But it's stil a bittie blatant ?)
    I think every club has had issues with VAR. I don't think it has benefited any one club at all.

There is no chance they will take it away, which would be best, but there must but some sort of AI assistance that can remove the human errors that still plague it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I think every club has had issues with VAR. I don't think it has benefited any one club at all.

There is no chance they will take it away, which would be best, but there must but some sort of AI assistance that can remove the human errors that still plague it.
    Can see the SPFL / SFA ordering the AI package with the Masonic bias on/off button

Great trip, great performance even though it means nothing now. And then there is today...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast