+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PAOK v Aberdeen

PAOK v Aberdeen

The games just keep on coming as Robson's Lucky B*stards travel to Greece on Europa Conference League business on Thursday.

The kick-off is at 1745 Scotland time.

Looking forward to this trip. Heading to Athens in the morning. Staying there Tuesday night then flying up to Thessaloniki on the Wednesday morning. Can't see us getting anything from this one.

PAOK were four nil up away to Olympiacos on Saturday, before being pegged back to just a 2-4 win.

Going to take some effort to get anything from this game, but I always fancy us when up against it.

We a final coming up next month I really couldn't give a f*ck about Europe anymore.

If you’re Robson do you accept that Europe is now gone and rest some key players for what’s to come in the league and the cup final?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    If you’re Robson do you accept that Europe is now gone and rest some key players for what’s to come in the league and the cup final?
    It's clear he doesn't rate much of the back up players, so don't expect much changes on Thursday, but no way can he play our first 11 against Frankfurt with the final 3 days away.

No

European football was always just a bonus for me. I don't mind if we finish bottom of the group, as long as we don't disgrace ourselves like some other Scottish-based clubs have recently.

Not for the next 2 games, but we should put out a reserve side v Frankfurt. Makes no sense to do anything else with a cup final 3 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Not for the next 2 games, but we should put out a reserve side v Frankfurt. Makes no sense to do anything else with a cup final 3 days later.
    That would have to be the sensible decision unless by some miracle we have a chance to qualify…..we won’t though so rest the majority of the cup final team if possible.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast