+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PAOK v Aberdeen

F.T. ... A well won point against top opposition.

Well played Dons.

Good result and performance.

It’s been a good experience for the team so hopefully we get into Europe again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Good result and performance.

It’s been a good experience for the team so hopefully we get into Europe again next season.
    Yep Same again next season please

A good performance from us tonight against a top team.

Just makes that defeat two weeks ago that bit harder to take, as we had them rattled in both games.

Now, we just have to start playing like we know we can against the Livi's, Killie and Perth Saints in the league and get that third place trophy again.

Always thought the quadruple was a tough ask this season, but the cup double will do nicely.

Great result and the team can be proud of that performance!

What I will say is that VAR is killing football, especially when you look at what simple decisions they miss. The sooner it gets binned the better!

Decent. Very decent.

Keep this lot together , add a couple more. Boom bada bing

If we were to play these teams next season , we will murder the lot of them ( although we'd be battering bleedin Hacken anyway and stay in the bigger euro league !!)

Reminds me of the learning process in Fergie's days. Lose but learn v Liverpool. Then batter Ipswich. COYR. Robson must stay !!!

Well, without VAR they’d have had the most dodgy penalty in the history of dodgy penalties. Ref didn’t hesitate.

"Pwoud vert pwoud"

well done boys great shift today

Great effort, we haven't been far away this season at all. Keep building, keep learning and keep the faith. Barry is developing and I'd give him the time to continue doing so.

That goal will give Duk a boost, am sure we'll soon see him back to his best.

Special mention to Devlin; felt we'd made a financial decision in letting McCrorie go and taking the hit on a lesser player but he's proved me well wrong. Surpassed all expectations. Take a bow son.

Btw the lesser spotted Dadia was on the bench tonight. Might actually get some minutes this year??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast