+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Next manager

Anybody got any suggestions?

Scott Brown's available...

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Too early (just) for new manager hunting but if things don't improve by cup game against County then he's earned his jotters.

The international break is here, so that's 2 weeks to find a manager who isn't a numpty.

Or two weeks for Robson to figure out what to do with all these new signings.

Robinson I’d suggest. I think what got Barry the job in the first place was the Goodwin “bounce”. I think that Goodwin’s crop of players really played for Barry to secure third spot, such was their dislike towards Goodwin and their fondness towards Barry. This is now largely a new team. They appear to be lacklustre at best and that won’t work - take a look at both of the Hibs goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I will humour you again.

We won’t get a proper manager in because none of them will be willing to work under Cormack.

Somebody has suggested Stephen Robinson,it probably will be him but he’s not a proper manager.Jim Goodwin actually has a better managerial record than him which says it all.

The club has been in turmoil since Cormack took over,I was never a fan of Stewart Milne but Cormack is too volatile of a personality to be a chairman.

Sounds like he interferes too much and I would question how much say the managers have in signing all of these players from all over the world.

I would doubt that Goodwin and Robson had ever heard of any of these players until someone with a laptop has showed them a YouTube highlight reel.That’s no way to sign a player.

Wonder if Cormack either directly or indirectly, gets involved in team selection. He seems the type

If and it's a very big IF we decide to part ways in the near future then it should only be because we get an established manager who we have to pay big bucks to get.

This going cheap and hoping they come good is obviously useless for us and the last throw of the dice can only be a named manager with some clout who we're prepared to back financially more than even Robson has been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wonder if Cormack either directly or indirectly, gets involved in team selection. He seems the type
    Think he’d consider playing himself as No. 9 if it wasn’t for his heart attack.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast