+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Allocation Shocker

Wonder if geography played a part in the tickets getting cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wonder if geography played a part in the tickets getting cancelled
    I wouldn't think so. It would be easy enough to flag all the newly created accounts with no buying history and deactivate those ones rather than just looking at postcodes.

Of course it does mean that there may be a few genuine new accounts created by dons fans to get tickets but I don't think there would be a significant amount.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    It would be good if someone at the club, Burrows or Cormack, could come out and explain exactly why Rangers & Celtic always get a particular end of Hampden and similarly the changing room also.

Why, as others have said, can it not be a coin toss which is filmed and in attendance by someone from the club?

At least that way there is some kind of moral victory if we're not getting a 50/50 split of the tickets.
    FFS it's the SFA you're talking about!!! when anything involves either of the ersecheeks then any parity is right oot the windea, fecks sake canna have any obstacles put in their way now can we?

Name:  71p1anMqU+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  87.2 KB

Today’s Herald confirms that the ticket allocation for the League Cup final is based on the fact that the dead bāstards have control over the issue of tickets for the fixture on 17 December as it’s a home game for the fłcking wånkers. Who knew?

Name:  IMG_0123.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  21.8 KB

Has anyone who was put on the ticket waiting list been accepted? I haven't heard anything but I don't know if that means I have lost out or they haven't allocated them all yet.

I don't think anyone has heard yet. I don't think Aberdeen have the tickets yet and suspect they don't even know how many they are getting even. Shambles. As we all know a 50/50 split would have solved all issues.

That's another week gone and no word what has happened to the extra allocation. Anyone else heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That's another week gone and no word what has happened to the extra allocation. Anyone else heard anything?
    A few on The Hat saying they have received emails this morning confirming they have been told they are getting some of the extra tickets they applied for in South Stand Upper

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    A few on The Hat saying they have received emails this morning confirming they have been told they are getting some of the extra tickets they applied for in South Stand Upper
    Yeah got an email not long after I posted here. Got a ticket in G2 where ever that is.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast