+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Derby County v Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It would be good to have Khaled as a mate - but unfortunately he isn’t.
    Replica kit is something I have no knowledge of.
    Never worn it.
    Well in saying that I might have up to the age of 13.

Yes - he seems to get blamed for everything.
    Which is unfair.
    Though IMO there are some questions to be asked regarding the appointment of Collins.
    Let go Nudge. He's not worth it. He has seen his future outside/ beyond Oakwell for some time now.

Perhaps Parekh and BFC Data Services consultants may also have played a role in the appointment of Neill and Jon ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Let go Nudge. He's not worth it. He has seen his future outside/ beyond Oakwell for some time now.

Perhaps Parekh and BFC Data Services consultants may also have played a role in the appointment of Neill and Jon ?
    Ohhh yes !!!
    IMO every member of the board is responsible.
    Unless Collins proves me wrong - then they got this appointment very wrong.
    Unless Collins changes tack and starts to follow the style set down by the board - then the sooner he leaves the better.
    And that means - even if we finish top of the league but he has got there using his own style of football then he still needs to leave.

Only pleasing thing about the Derby game - was that there were signs a change might be starting to happen - the ball was moved forward quicker.
    Whether this was intentional or just a result of the absence of Herbie Kane who slows things down to walking pace then we will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Ohhh yes !!!
    IMO every member of the board is responsible.
    Unless Collins proves me wrong - then they got this appointment very wrong.
    Unless Collins changes tack and starts to follow the style set down by the board - then the sooner he leaves the better.
    And that means - even if we finish top of the league but he has got there using his own style of football then he still needs to leave.

Only pleasing thing about the Derby game - was that there were signs a change might be starting to happen - the ball was moved forward quicker.
    Whether this was intentional or just a result of the absence of Herbie Kane who slows things down to walking pace then we will have to wait and see.
    Glad the change and Herbie sat at home worked well YN .

Keep em coming .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567