+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

WBA53 match thread

Saints v Albion
    3pm Saturday Safe travel everyone .
    Albion are going to be like a cruise liner comming into Southampton and cruise away with the 3 points COYB

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...notes-28084539

My first match of the season. Meeting up with a Saints fan. Don't think I've seen us win at either the Dell or St Mary's. Today's the day? Any suggestions for a pre match drink (wife is driving) COYB

Left West Brom at 09:00hrs. I think we'll probably stop off at Winchester for a few slurps. No idea where. COYB 😎.

Think this will be a tough game and away at an in form Saints will be a test for us. Having said that, whilst Carlos is keen to keep feet on the floor, we should be riding on a growing wave of confidence with improved performances over recent games. Would be a brilliant win for us before the international break and achievable. Best wishes to all who are travelling down today, Hope you have good journeys and that we are all celebrating later! COYB!

Difficult fixture. If I was offered the draw at this moment in time, I’d take it.

I think we will win as I trod in Dog Sh*t this morning, my tesco club card coupons would not scan so it cost me £25.00 in cash and then the electric clippers I was using to trim the wife's hair exploded into bits and the one blade almost took her ear off. I am due a bit of good luck today so I will take a win to make up for it.

Not your day is it Wazoo! I’m sure that we all hope that your luck changes making us all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    I think we will win as I trod in Dog Sh*t this morning, my tesco club card coupons would not scan so it cost me £25.00 in cash and then the electric clippers I was using to trim the wife's hair exploded into bits and the one blade almost took her ear off. I am due a bit of good luck today so I will take a win to make up for it.
    Hi, I cut my thumb cutting our homebaked loaf with our new bread knife .

4 wins on the trot by 5 pm COYB

24 Alex Palmer
    4 Cedric Kipre
    3 Conor Townsend
    2 Darnell Furlong
    5 Kyle Bartley
    14 Nathaniel Chalobah
    35 Okay Yokuslu
    21 Brandon Thomas-Asante
    11 Grady Diangana
    7 Jed Wallace
    10 Matthew Phillips

27 Alex Mowatt
    0 Caleb Taylor
    15 Erik Pieters
    8 Jayson Molumby
    17 Jeremy Sarmiento
    33 Joshua Griffiths
    26 Pipa
    6 Semi Ajayi
    31 Tom Fellows
    20 Adam Reach

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)