+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Choose your next Manager

Let's be honest social media is full of brain dead people spoiling for a fight, I'm sure Mr Stewart will make his own mind up,with help from people he trusts, not dickheads on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    John Terry doesn't pass the sniff test for me I'm afraid. Just never warmed to him. And no, it's not particularly rational why I'd have Steve Evans back but not Terry in (aside from the experience question and the record of Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney etc in their managerial careers).
    I've met him and didn't like him but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make a good manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Let's be honest social media is full of brain dead people spoiling for a fight, I'm sure Mr Stewart will make his own mind up,with help from people he trusts, not dickheads on twitter.
    That's very insulting. Do you want some?

The twitterati or X men if you would prefer have almost unanimously confirmed it’s Liam Richardson

Plus it will be announced today, he’s a long ball merchant and they didn’t want him <<<<<<< that’s twitX, not me.

This is after virtually all of them advised that he was interviewed straight after MT left and would be appointed imminently ie 3 weeks ago

I feel as though most of the players deserve Evans to come in just to give em the kick up ass we need because some of the players have been a disgrace so far especially the ones who have come in with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I've met him and didn't like him but that doesn't mean he wouldn't make a good manager.
    ditto - I didn't warm to him either - allegedly called Anton Ferdinand a "f****** b****c***"

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071