+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For God sake get off Tom Eaves back

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    When Kelly comes on he gets involved and tries to make things happen, often with some success.
    When Eaves comes on he strolls about, fiddles with his man bun, adjusts his socks and often doesn't touch the ball.
    If Eaves is the answer I'm struggling to understand what the question is.

All I can remember about last game with him was he looked be modelling winter headgear!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    IBS is an avid student of J.R.Hartley.
    Yes cam, I'm just wandering what he's done with his candle, slippers, and the bible..ha..

Weird I get the tag of being a moaner when I am one of the few people who backed Big Tom.

Outstanding today.

He has had dreadful injuries and needs a run in the team. He has been looking sharper each week. Start him before Hugill.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Weird I get the tag of being a moaner when I am one of the few people who backed Big Tom.

Outstanding today.

He has had dreadful injuries and needs a run in the team. He has been looking sharper each week. Start him before Hugill.
    I would start my wife before Hugill, absolute waste of a wage, Eaves was everything that Hugil isn't in that last 20 minutes, yes he needs to do it week in and week out but he deserves a chance, alongside Nombe who puts a shift in and looks bright. You can see already a few players that aren't there mentally whether it is the new manager they don't want to play for (seems strange if it is after a few days) or they just don't want the fight. Hugill is one and Bramall is another

Eaves seasons bad enough get shut ASAP. I go home games it's painful enough without him.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Outstanding today.

You called this one correctly. Also spot-on with your observations of Hugill.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Eaves seasons bad enough get shut ASAP. I go home games it's painful enough without him.

That goal he scored today any fool would have!

He scores today for the very first time in two seasons and suddenly IBS thinks Barcelona want to sign him. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes he looked a bit interested today but where has that player been all this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    That goal he scored today any fool would have!
    Bore off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He scores today for the very first time in two seasons and suddenly IBS thinks Barcelona want to sign him. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes he looked a bit interested today but where has that player been all this time ?
    He has barely played and he is already breathing down Hugill's next for goals scored

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast