+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League 2 Play off Semi Final Dates 2024

League 2 Play off Semi Final Dates 2024

Does anyone know the League 2 play off semi final dates 2024 , the last game of the season is April 27th , and the final is 19th May , but I cannot find the dates the semi-finals will be played.

They probably leave the dates open for TV to decide, but I'd assume the 1st leg would be 3rd-6th May and the 2nd leg 8th-10th.

If we make it, this would be our sixth playoff campaign in seven seasons - and yet we've somehow ended up exactly where we started.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    They probably leave the dates open for TV to decide, but I'd assume the 1st leg would be 3rd-6th May and the 2nd leg 8th-10th.
    Seems about right based on last seasons dates. I was originally going to comment that surely they won’t arrange a near 2 week break between the semi and final. That’s pretty much what happened last season.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    It'll probably vary on which teams are involved, for example if it's Notts County v Mansfield then the police will have their say as well.