+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers

That's what I was thinking too.

4 points out of 6 against them is a decent return, but we have to keep the momentum up throughout the month, imperative we finish 4th at a minimum come year end

Agree that Shinnie is slowing down, that was after a good rest too - we need to get a good deputy/ replacement for him in January

Sokler continues to look decent, he needs a run of games but has good qualities pace, strength, technical ability

I was quite naive in thinking that VAR would level things out, "Now lets see how many penalties they get!"

But much like Oppenheimer I've realised the terrible creation we've made "Now I have become death, the shatterer of worlds!"

It is just a tool at the end of the day, and is only as good as the people using it, which unfortunately for us is usually a room full of hun c*nts

I work in Cyber, decisions made in sport are being pushed closer towards machine based learning so I'm hopeful this is one area which will eventually remove people and rely on machines to make decisions - as I can't see VAR going away now

Just as long as the people programming the machines aren't also a room full of hun c*nts

Just as long as the people programming the machines can walk upright.

That should ease your concerns.

Now that the dust has settled the penalty wasn't real smart and they had hit the woodwork twice so the concern, for me, is why did we sit back after half time? Shinnie is a good captain and 'one of our own' but he is too enthusiastic for his ability perhaps returning to left back for the remainder of his career would work? Clarkson could pass a camel through a needle but defensively he's Glenn Hoddle light.

Give Barron a regular role, perhaps hint and the armband, and use the Miovski money to buy a couple of competitive midfield players and i think we'll do ok.

Oh and ditch the 5 at the back Ruby can win high balls Garteman can sweep and Jensen can cover from the bench. Three centre halves against oriental tiki taka strikers FFS.

Shinnies legs are gone ffs he’s 32 years old

Considering we had Andy Considine running around with his lead boots on until he was 35 then Shinnie will be fine for a few more years.

I don't think Shinnies legs have gone, just being asked to do too much on the park and the amount of games he has played must take their toll, although I accept that couldn't be the excuse for his very poor performance on Sunday.

Selling Ramadani when we did has really impacted our season. I know a few weren't fans, but was a big player for us in my opinion.

Type of player you only miss when not in the team.

Shinnie wasn't great on Sunday but folk are jumping the gun in saying he's done. He'll bounce back as he always does.

Still no sign of Divewell being cited.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I don't think Shinnies legs have gone, just being asked to do too much on the park and the amount of games he has played must take their toll, although I accept that couldn't be the excuse for his very poor performance on Sunday.

Selling Ramadani when we did has really impacted our season. I know a few weren't fans, but was a big player for us in my opinion.

Type of player you only miss when not in the team.
    Thats a fair point re workload. He’s being asked to do an affa lot.

Just reinforces the fact we badly need to beef up the midfield in January. The next Lewis Ferguson will dee just fine.

Oh, and a winger, we fair need a proper winger…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Thats a fair point re workload. He’s being asked to do an affa lot.

Just reinforces the fact we badly need to beef up the midfield in January. The next Lewis Ferguson will dee just fine.

Oh, and a winger, we fair need a proper winger…
    Think you find that will be Shayden Morris. Be like a new signing when he comes back!

I see John Brown has been having a pop at us in the press, following Robson's post match comments.

We must have touched a nerve somewhere. Truth always hurts.

He has to be right up near the top of the list of detestable c*nts to have played for the deid club and it's a big list with a lot of competition.

I'm amazed anyone still listens to anything the embittered pr1ck says.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast